Position OverviewAbout DWS:
Today, markets face a whole new set of pressures but also a whole lot of opportunity too. Opportunity to innovate differently. Opportunity to invest responsibly. And opportunity to make change.
Join us at DWS, and you can be part of an industry-leading firm with a global presence. You can lead ambitious opportunities and shape the future of investing. You can support our clients, local communities, and the environment.
We're looking for creative thinkers and innovators to join us as the world continues to transform. As whole markets change, one thing remains clear; our people always work together to capture the opportunities of tomorrow. That's why we are Investors for a new now.
As investors on behalf of our clients, it is our role to find investment solutions. Ensuring the best possible foundation for our clients financial future. And in return, we'll give you the support and platform to develop new skills, make an impact and work alongside some of the industry's greatest thought leaders. This is your chance to achieve your goals and lead an extraordinary career.
This is your chance to invest in your future.Read More About DWS And Who We Are Here.Team / division overview US Regional Finance Team perform journal entry bookings, month-end close activities, Head office and Management Reporting, Balance Sheet Substantiation, Regulatory Reporting and Annual Stats Audit for DWS entities. Your responsibilities:
As our Finance Business Advisory Analyst , you will:
- Uncover new ground and discover new skills through:
- Preparation of revenue and cash journal entries in SAP
- Balance Sheet Substantiation
- Sub-ledger reconciliations and Financials review
- Preparation of MI reports relevant to Business
- Submission of Head Office and Regulatory Reports
- Preparation of Audit Requirements to support Stat Accounts/Year-End Financial Statements Audit
- Handling Adhoc Requests
We are looking for
What we'll offer you:
- A candidate with proven years of experience in financial or management reporting and analysis of financial data
- Knowledgeable in SAP
- With Strong analytical, problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- With Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance related courses, preferably CPA
At DWS we're serious about diversity, equity and creating an inclusive culture where colleagues can be themselves and it's important to us that you enjoy coming to work - feeling healthy, happy and rewarded. At DWS you'll have access to a range of benefits including, but not limited, to the below:
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, comprehensive leave policy, personal and volunteer days.
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits.
- Access to best in class trainings, in role development and career progression opportunities.
If you require any adjustments or changes to be made to the interview process for any reason including, or related to a disability or long-term health condition, then please contact your recruiter and let them know what assistance you may need. Examples of adjustments include providing a change to the format of the interview, or providing assistance when at the DWS office. This will not affect your application and our recruitment team will discuss options with you.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.