At SellerX we are growing our Pricing Department and now we are looking for a Business Analyst (x/f/m)
to join our team. In this role you will be owning the development of scalable data solutions, metrics, reports, and analyses to enable key business decisions and reporting across your brands/categories. Sounds exciting Apply today!Your Responsibilities In Detail
- Weekly Reporting & Analyses: how did our price changes impact our change in volume/mix sales Review our sales KPIs and create actionable highlights for pricing and promotions.
- Develop processes (SOP) and operationally execute pricing initiatives and strategies across our different categories and brands
- Creating Power BI Dashboards: understand business needs and create dashboards that can increase efficiency for Pricing and Promotions
- Pricing and Promotions Management: create reports and dashboards that will allow us to always have the right price point based on inventory, sales and other KPIs and that will monitor the output of our actions on P&L as well as identify the impact of our promotions and create a recommendation system
- Minimizing Amazon fees: conduct monthly reviews on our inventory levels vs storage fees and create actionable insights to reduce our costs
- Automations and simplification: review our current reports and dashboards and offer recommendations on automations and simplification to save time for the teams while keeping our high standard of results
- Pricing dashboards: understand our Pricing processes and create a dashboarding system that will allow us to better manage our price changes, the choice of our promotions and its impact on P&L
- Launch real time tests and measure impact of pricing/promotion strategies on sales, profitability and product rankings
- Refine our competitors price monitoring and measure the impact of competitor pricing on business performance
To join our team, you bring along
Sounds exciting but you're not sure if you tick all the boxes We are always happy to read your application and hear your story. Everyone's talent is unique!Who Are We
- 4+ years of experience in a related field in a very high-paced environment preferably with a finance and data background
- Strong excel skills required (knowledge of Power Query and other Excel-integrated tools in a big plus)
- Experience in SQL to build ad hoc data analyses on large structured/semi structured datasets
- Experience using PowerBI to create reports and dashboards for c-levels
- Self-driven attitude to lead end-to-end impactful internal projects
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, coordinate the efforts of others, as well as work well with people of a wide range of levels
- Fluent oral & written English
We are SellerX and have an ambitious goal: To become a leading global acquirer and operator of a new generation of eCommerce businesses. We are one of Europe's fastest growing start-ups and have raised $750M from top-tier VC and PE funds, including L Catterton, 83North, Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital, Sofina, Victory Park Capital and BlackRock towards this goal. Within 15 months, we have grown to a team of 750 talents and operating 10 offices across Europe, APAC, and the US.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs and Harvard Business School graduates who have 12+ years of experience in eCommerce and private equity. Senior Management consists of top Amazon, eCommerce, and investment professionals. We are looking for you, knowing that our company will only be as good as the team we build!At SellerX we value a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe it is the key to innovation and happy employees.
SellerX is committed to providing an open, friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for every employee. We are delighted to receive applications from diverse candidates including gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, and religious beliefs
SellerX does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job's alias, SellerX employees or any other organization location. SellerX will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.