If you are aspiring for a .NET Developer job, you’ll be aware that it is a Microsoft framework that allows Dot Net Developers to create online software, applications, and interfaces. However, it’s not the case always. As many candidates when starting their career do not have a good understating of the technologies they would be working on.
In a scenario when new technologies are coming to the market every now and then it is important to have a grip on powerful programming languages, which can help you build a great career and give you financial stability.
So, it’s important to gather as much information as you can about a technology that you plan to learn or to begin a career in.
Some of the basic questions that you may ask:
- What’s the future of this technology?
- Where’s this technology being used?
- What’s in it for me as far my career growth is concerned?
So, if you are planning a career as .Net Developer, here we’ve provided some useful information.
✅ Why Should one opt for .Net Development Jobs?
.NET web development ensures better, flexible and versatile mobile app development programming solutions, the demand for which is continuously increasing. Also, the community of .NET web developers has created numerous programs to stimulate a faster interaction between websites and mobile devices.
Dot Net developers are mainly employed in software firms, IT companies, telecommunications, and in engineering firms for technical planning and computer service development. Moreover, these jobs are also available in IT research and development facilities and in the IT departments of companies in various sectors of the economy.
✅ How to become a .Net Developer? What are the educational qualifications required?
If you want to become a Dot Net Developer, you may require the following qualifications.
- Graduation: B.Tech., B.E., B.Sc., BCA
- Post-Graduation: MTech., M.Sc., MCA
- Diploma: .Net Development
✅ What certifications one may take to start a job as .Net Developer?
- Microsoft Azure Developer
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 with Windows Applications Development
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Windows Communication Foundation Development
- Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Designing and Developing Windows Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4
✅ What are the benefits of taking .Net Certifications?
- Understand programming with C# and VB.NET
- Develop web applications using ASP.NET MVC 5
- Develop windows forms applications
- Understand .NET concepts
- Identify web services and windows services
- Build Bots with Microsoft Bot Framework
- Execute exception handling in C#/ VB.NET
- Explain Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
✅ What do companies expect before they hire a .Net Developer?
- The job of a .net developer is for those who wants to experience informing, migrating and assessing software interfaces which work for sustenance of multiple work systems.
- In addition to this, the candidates who apply for this job must also know how to use the large relational database structures and should know the basics of website design for front-end and back-end web-based development services.
- The candidate must have the strong ability to use Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel to file reports which is again an important task for this job role.
- The .NET developers must have the ability to meet all set deadlines and work well under pressure and with partial supervision, and perform multiple tasks on a numerous project simultaneously.
- It is crucial to have good written and verbal communication skills, as people in this domain have to work with people at multiple levels of project management and interface designing.
- They must be able to give their best to perform unit tests, automation, and code assessments, and after training they should have the aptitude to mentor newer associates and share relevant knowledge.
✅ What are the top 10 questions that can be asked in .Net Developer interview?
- What is .Net framework?
- What are the important mechanisms of .Net?
- Explain CTS?
- Define CLR?
- What is CLS used for?
- What is JIT?
- What is MSIL?
- What is the meaning of Managed and Unmanaged code?
- How will you execute the Managed code?
- What is your understanding about ASP.Net?
✅ What are the responsibilities of a .Net Developer?
- Design, code, test and document programs.
- Create software, feature, and change control documents.
- Adapt current software to correct errors, to familiarize it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and advance performance.
- Advance features, assimilate software and support testing system.
- Direct or develop software system testing or validation procedures.
- Debug, troubleshoot and verify accuracy of code.
- Manage software programming and development of documentation.
- Check with customers or other departments on proposals, project status, or technical issues, such as software system design or preservation.
- Analyse data to determine, recommend, and plan connection of a new system or adjustment of an existing system.
✅ How much can a .Net Developer earn?
- At early job level as .NET Developer / Coder/ Programmer with 1-4 years of work experience one may expect to make an average total salary of ₹495,268.
- Reaching mid-level career as .NET Developer / Coder/ Programmer with 5-9 years of work experience one may expect to get an average total salary of ₹926,867.
- Once one becomes experienced in the role of .NET Developer / Coder/ Programmer with 10-19 years of work experience he may expect to make an average total pay of ₹1,295,512.