DUTIES ANO RESPONSIBlLITlES
I Project Implementation
1. Tracks the progress of project, new collection facilities and enhancements.
2. Assists in the avaliment of collection facilities by conducting research, due diligence, assessment pricing comparison, coordination with other concerned teams far the process flow and system integration.
3. Coordinates and schedules project teams meetings, as well as update and support meetings with stakeholders.
4. Assists in the coordination/ organization of relevant training and in the provision of user support to staff.
Provides support in the execution of activities for and in monitoring the execution ol project work plans and ensures that project activities are properly and realistically scheduled, monitored and reported.
6. Provides support in developing monitoring and evaluation reports and studies which will identify very early, slippages and reasons for same.
7. Prepares and does analysis on needed management report for presentation. Performs other related duties as required.
9. initiation/recommendation of project enhancements for permanent fix of system operational issues gathered from operations teams.
II Management Reports
1. Prepares daily Collection Reports
2. Prepares monthly reports such as Escrow Reports, Transaction Per Payment Made Reports, and Unreceipted Collections Reports.
3. Prepare other reports as requested by management
Proficient communication skills (verbal and written) Good interpersonal and collaboration skills
Computer literate lexperience in Microsoft Office. SAP knowledge is an advantage.
COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT FACTORS Responsible and trustworthy Meticulous and detail oriented Proactiv+ and fast-learner
Resourceful and analytical Team player and organized
Highly motivated self-starter, willing and able to act on own initiative, as well as work within a team Can work under pressure
Graduate of business course preferably Accounting or Banking and Finance
Fresh graduate or with 1 year work experience on financial reporting. Experience in Data Analytics is an advantage.
For Treasury Supervisor
The position is responsible for timely and accurate submission of management reports. She is in-change of monitoring all treasury projects both internal and external.