Join Our Client's Team as a Team Leader in the Global Healthcare Industry!
Imagine a role that not only offers you the chance to work within the dynamic healthcare industry but also provides you with a unique opportunity for a global experience without leaving the comfort of your country. As a Team Leader in our client's global team, you'll step into a position that marries the excitement of international exposure with the stability of a domestic setting. This is your chance to embrace the world through your work, fostering a professional growth journey that transcends borders. Join us and become an essential bridge that connects our operations locally with the world's stage.
Whom you'll work with:
Our client, a leading home medical equipment company, delivers essential products and services to patients in their homes. With over 20 years of experience, they offer a range of medical equipment, ensuring patients comfort and well-being. As a privately held company headquartered in San Diego, California, our client is dedicated to quality care, providing a satisfaction guarantee on all products and services.
By joining our client's team, you'll tap into a work environment that thrives on excellence, innovation, and a commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of patients. Become part of an established legacy, contributing to the care and comfort of patients in California, Nevada, and Arizona.
As aTeam Leader, you will be tasked with establishing a high-performance culture and setting standards for productivity, quality, and exceptional customer service, all while defining user guidelines. Your role will encompass the management of multiple support channels, including ADHOC live chat, order entry, and high-priority customer service investigations. Your leadership will be instrumental in maintaining excellence across the board and driving the team towards success.
Employment Type: Full-time
Shift: Night Shift
Work Setup: Temporary Work From Home, Makati
What do you need to succeed
- College Graduate / Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Must have experience handling multiple lines of business (LOB).
- Minimum of (3) years of experience as a Team Leader Operations in a BPO setup.
- Background in Inbound, Outbound, and Non-Voice Services (knowledge of all lines of business is a plus).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in applying Root Cause Analysis as needed.
- Technical Team Lead and Order Entry experience are advantageous.
What awaits you in this role
- Conduct staff performance reviews, coaching, assess needs, and other operational strategy assessments.
- Establish a high-performance culture and standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
- Manage multiple support channels including ADHOC live chat, order entry, and customer service investigations (high priority cases).
- Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits, and quality assurance measures.
- Summarize, collect, and analyze contact center trends and data for regular performance reports, and provide insights & recommendations to senior management.
- Establish daily team goals and conduct feedback sessions with team members.
- Monitor mostly non-voice metrics including tracking effectiveness in handling time, response time, project management, and tasks delegation.
Why choose us
- Day 1 HMO
- Temporary WFH
- Prime office location
- 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Employee engagement programs
- Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superior
Who are we
Discover a world of possibilities atEmapta, where your career takes flight in stability and growth. Join a team that thrives on camaraderie, supporting each other to achieve excellence together. Experience the satisfaction of being recognized for your contributions with competitive compensation packages that reflect your skills and commitment. Immerse yourself in a positive work culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, and personal development. We provide you with the platform for your success, empowering you to reach new heights in a supportive and inclusive environment.
With a wide roster of international clients from various industries and a proven track record of success,Emaptaoffers a stable foundation for. Team up with like-minded professionals who are passionate about making a meaningful impact through premium global opportunities at your fingertips. Apply now and create a better future with us.