. There have been 10 applications for this position
. This job opening has been viewed 2460 times
One (1) Social Welfare Officer III (Contractual)
I.TERMS OF REFERENCE
Salary Grade : 18 (Php 45,203.00)
Status of Employment : Contractual
Location/Office : Field Office VII
Program/Division/Unit : PANTAWID
Reports to : SWO IV /Provincial Link
II. QUALIFICATION GUIDE
Education : Bachelor Degree in Social Work
Training : 8 hours of relevant training
Experience : 2 years of relevant experience
Eligibility : RA 1080 RSW
Education : Bachelor's Degree in Social Work
Training : 24 hours of Relevant Training
Experience : 3 years of relevant experience in communityorganizing, or major/
Eligibility : RA 1080 RSW
- Reviews and provides inputs and recommendations to proposed activities and budgetary requirements at Provincial Level: Checks and evaluates the resource requirements of provincial operations (personnel, materials and logistics, follows-up with concerned units, coordinateswith field staff and allocates resources accordingly. (Addedfrom SWO IV/PL duties and responsibilities).
- Provide technical assistance and supervision through consultation, meetings, dialogue, case conferences and conduct of spot checks and mentoring to the Municipal Links/field implementers in the performance of their tasks and functions and achievement of deliverables (combined duties of PL and SWO III).
- Checks and provides technical assistance tosubordinates to ensure functioning of all advisory committeesand action teams in the province (Municipal/Local/Provincial Action Teams) Evaluates program situation in the province and conductsconsultative meetingsand communicates with stakeholder counterparts to discuss provincial program situation. Issues and concerns and seek their involvement in the resolutionof such and promotion of the program specifically onmeeting thesupply side requirements, advocacyand convergence thrusts including tapping and mobilization of community resources (addedfrom SWO IV/PL duties and responsibilities)
- Monitor and supervise the systems operations at the provincial level particularly on the timely response to documents and requirements of the key systems, e. g timely and complete submission of updates form dissemination, complete of CVS forms by partnership agencies and stakeholders retrieval and submission toRPMO and response to queries and complaints and validation of GRS cases and conduct of cash grants releases (added from SWO IV/PL duties and responsibilities.
- Review and monitor the consolidated updates/ reports on provincial caseload (also as follows:
a.Registration and Enrollment -Ids, Oath of Commitment & LBP forms
b.Household data updating
c.Verifications of compliance-households, children, schools and health centers covered in the conduct of verification:
d.Updating of library of schools and health centers in coordination with the ITO.
e.Grievances and complaints received, responded and resolved (added from SWO IV/PL duties and responsibilities)
- Monitor and ensure the compliance local Government Units and partner agencies on supply side requirements of the program (this can be assigned to SWO IV/external partnerships)
- Coordinate with the cluster focal staff and C/ML's in the implementation of the 4Ps within the cluster area down to the Municipal level (specify the level of coordination to cluster focal persons which can be led by SWO III in another region but for NCR can be different)
- Assist City Link/ Case workers on the conduct case management of Households with dysfunctional families and/or whose household members are different circumstances Sucha's child and women abuse cases., child in conflict with the law, martial conflict, and systems- related cases.
- Ensure close coordination with key partner agencies, LGU and other stakeholders at the municipal level through the Municipal Link to facilitate compliance verification, complementation so support services and other requirements of the program (partnership component of SWO III can be defined and limited to NAS/school and health facilities and other concerns)
- Consolidate, review and provide inputs, submit periodic reports on the accomplishments, case summary report and issues and recommendations submitted by the City/Municipal Links, and endorse the same to the Operations Office for Action ofthe Area Coordinator/Provincial Link.
- Assist in the conduct of performance evaluation of the CML's.
- Conduct interviews, home visits, field validation, counselling, and case management of the beneficiaries of the program.
- Assist in the supervision of the following positions stationed in the City/Municipal OperationsOffices: C/MLs and SWA's
- Ensures the caseload of City Links and SWA's are proportionate to the number of households, parent groups and geographical area where the beneficiaries are assigned in each group.
Applicantsshould be guided by the following Criteria for Evaluation:CRITERIAEQUIVALENT RATING
- Ensures the facilitation of community organizing at the District /City Level where resource mobilization is exhausted to uplift the level of well-being of partner beneficiaries.
Initial Qualifying Test
Special Exam (Technical)
IPCR or any related Performance Assessment Review
Complete details of the Competency-Based Job Description for the aforecited position shall be accessed through the DSWD Job Portal at This office highly encourages interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI) for there shall be no discrimination in the selection of employees on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation. Also, this office prefers those non-smoker applicants.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify interest in writing. Submit/send the following documents to the address below not later February 2, 2023:Documents:
1.Application Letter addressed toDirector Shalaine Marie S. LuceroofDSWD Field OfficeVII
(specifying the position applied for and its date of publication.
2.Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheetwith passport d picture and signature and Work ExperienceSheet.
3. Copy of authenticated civil service eligibility/Professional License (if applicable)
4. Copy of Transcript of Records and/orDiploma.
5. Copy of relevant trainings and seminarsattended.
6. Copy of performance rating in the last rating period (for government employees) orits equivalentfor external applicants.
Note: Request for extension of submission and application with incomplete documents will not be screened.
You can also send it to [Confidential Information]. For inquiries, please call Mr. Jerloyd R. Suello
of the Human Resource Management and Development Division at telephone numbers 412-9908 / 233-0261 local 17121.