Stagwell empowers talented, passionate, and creative leaders with vision to deliver breakthrough ideas on behalf of the world's most ambitious clients.
We believe that the differences among us fuel innovation and drive us to achieve extraordinary results. We take great pride in a work force with rich diversity of age, race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ability and background. As a network, we seek out a skilled and dynamic talent pipeline, invest in programs that help develop diverse talent for the future benefit of our industry, and strive to build an inclusive environment where all employees can bring their full selves to work.
Creating a collaborative environment at our state-of-the-art campuses, where we can bring people together at the office to inspire and innovate, is central to our culture-moving creative edge. We believe that by being together, we can transform marketing. Join us at www.stagwellglobal.com.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the Service Desk Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting the Stagwell network Maconomy user-base. The Analyst should have a thorough understanding of Maconomy and be able to analyze, troubleshoot and determine the best solution based on the reported issue.
The Service Desk Analyst is the first point of contact for agencies seeking Maconomy assistance. Requests will be initiated and managed using the Jira ticketing system.
Key Implementation Responsibilities
- Understand and participate in the execution of the data migration strategy
Key On-Going Responsibilities
The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for:
- Serve as the first point of contact for agencies seeking Maconomy assistance.
- Daily management of Jira Support Desk queue.
- Thoroughly analyze, troubleshoot, and identify the best solution for the reported request.
- Collaborate with the internal team to determine the best solution as needed.
- Clearly and effectively walk the user through the solution using appropriate communication channels (ie: ticketing system, schedule a call).
- Comprehensively track and document ticket events, problems and resolutions.
- Ensure assigned tickets are resolved in an effective and timely manner.
- As applicable, follow-up with the user to ensure the solution has resolved the request.
- Monitor requests from outset to resolution.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support in line with established processes.
- Provide the internal team with feedback or suggestions received from end users.
Required Business Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills: ability to form relationships both externally and internally.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work creatively in a problem solving environment.
- Working knowledge of other Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong background in Accounting
- Experience as a Service Desk Analyst or other customer support role.
- Previous experience with Maconomy, Business Objects, Jira, or ERP systems
- Previous experience in the Advertising industry.
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices in Accounting.