- Responsible for end user support of the Genesys Cloud environment primarily for more intricate support issues from the P1 analysts.
- Deliver excellent customer service to resolve customer issues, questions, or concerns regarding the Genesys Cloud platform.
- Document user support request in our ServiceNow helpdesk software.
- Ability to implement moves, adds, and changes within Genesys Cloud.
- Work with our Genesys Cloud support partner to escalate and resolve individual or system wide issues in a timely manner.
- Configure monitoring to proactively detect and alert on Genesys Cloud issues and errors.
- 3 or more years in a role supporting a CCaaS or CaaS platform.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows desktop issues
- Strong English communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Genesys Cloud support experience.
- Genesys Cloud certifications.
- Knowledge of contact center technology and terminology.
- Knowledge of voice technologies like SIP and WebRTC.
- Knowledge of e-mail, chat, and SMS technologies.
Experience in supporting capabilities for Omni-Channel - queuing, routing, IVR, call recording, speech analytics, workforce management, chat and voicebots
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.