Who We Are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world's leading integrated investment management solutions provider . We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated into our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Join our diverse Client Services unit, a strategically vital division that provides technical support to our clients worldwide. As we continue to expand, we are seeking a senior specialist with enthusiasm for IT infrastructure to join our global team. This is a remarkable opportunity to work with Oracle technologies and contribute to the growth of our clients.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer in our S imCorp Dimension team, you will participate in servicing and supporting some of the largest clients in the global financial sector in the operation of their SimCorp applications with our SaaS solution.
You will be part of a Scrum team responsible for providing self-service applications to the client/end-users. The team matures and automates the solution on Azure designing and developing state-of-the-art automation solutions within Azure environments . The team consists of a Product Owner, Scrum Master , and Developers Why this role is important to us
We expect that you like working in an agile setup and that you enjoy working in a team. You are creative and take pride in getting things done, you are comfortable working with some uncertainties, and your priority is to deliver to the team's commitments, regardless of the type of work (building automation, supporting others, sharing knowledge, and maintenance, test automation, code reviews, feature refinement). At SimCorp, we build and put trust in having a creative, inclusive, and team-empowered work environment where a positive attitude, learning mindset, and good communication skills (in English) both verbally and in writing are key.What Will You Be Responsible For
Some of the technolo gies we use
- Create and maintain a tailor-made system for the automated deployment of SimCorp Dimension on the Azure cloud platform
- Engage proactively in Scrum events and contribute to strategic planning for accomplishing team objectives, including defining sprint completion criteria
- Collaborate with the product owner and fellow engineers to enhance and refine new features
- Continuously strive for personal growth, as well as the advancement of the team and our product
- Actively contribute to knowledge sharing within the team
- Investigate novel technologies and assess potential solutions
Ansible & Terraform , Azure PowerShell , Azure REST API , ARM/Bicep templates , Virtual Machines (VMs) and VM scale set , Azure DevOps Suite , Log Analytics , Windows OS & A ctive Directory .
These technologies and products can be leveraged to successfully deploy, manage, and optimize SimCorp Dimension on the Azure cloud platform.What We Value
Additional skills that would be valued:
- Strong skills within Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with Azure configuration tool stack (ARM templates, Bicep, Az CLI)
- Proficiency in working with Kubernetes, including cluster management, deployment, and orchestration
- Hands-on experience in working with modern CI/CD solution s
- Knowledge of SecDevOps principles
- Experience deploying and configuring Windows OS and applications
- Familiarity with .NET framework
- Have a broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure automation in general
- Experience from a similar job in an international environment
- Effective communication and collaboration skills with a service-oriented mindset
- Language skills: English level C1 both written & verbal. (European language scale - CEFR)
- Familiarity with Grafana/Prometheus monitoring stack
By Joining our team, you will have the chance to:
- Become part of a thriving company comprising collaborative, curious, courageous, and capable employees
- Explore a multitude of exciting learning and development opportunities, supported by our unique learning guild .
- Engage with highly skilled and supportive colleagues, each bringing their own diverse backgrounds and perspectives .
- Join a company that not only values but actively advocates for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, fostering a truly inclusive and empowering environment .
Please click the Apply button or get in touch with Rey Adrian Reyes ([Confidential Information]) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks. Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible.
If you are interested in being part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone's experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.