Join as a crucial member of Fresh Prints Finance Team (Remote Working)
is an NYC-based custom apparel startup. We are one of the fastest-growing brands in the US with over 60% growth rate in the last decade. Our people are a critical factor in helping us achieve this growth.
We are looking for amazing people who would love to have international exposure and are interested in working for a popular New York-based start-up. We need a focused team player who has excellent communication skills and attention to detail. You'll learn tons about a lot of different aspects of finance. And for the right person, this role offers an uncapped opportunity.
Description of the Role
As a member of our Finance Team, you're going to have wide-ranging responsibilities and goals. However, your primary focus will be to manage our entire invoice collection process. You will be responsible for making sure we receive timely payments of over $20 million a year in revenue.
On a day-to-day basis, this means:
- Following up with customers on open and overdue invoices
- Handle case escalations and complex invoices
- Coordinating with Universities, Student organizations, and companies on invoice payments
- Tracking and reporting on overall collections metrics
- Applying check and Venmo payments to invoices
- Taking card payments over the phone
- Applying discounts and refunds to invoices
- The Unknown - we're always looking to find new ways to improve and we also want you to take ownership of projects you think can add value
- 5+ years of experience in the Finance/Collections/Accounts Receivable field
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English are a must
- Customer centric
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proactive: You believe it's always on you to make sure anything you do is a success.
- In love with a challenge: You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone.
- Goal-oriented: You're incredibly ambitious. You're dedicated to a long-term vision of who you are and where you want to go.
- Open to change: You're inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved.
- Calm under pressure: You have a sense of urgency but channel it into productively working through any issues.
- Super attentive to detail: You have an eagle's eye for detail and can catch any mistake within seconds.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive annual salary
- Health Insurance
- Learning opportunities
- Working in a great culture
- This is a WFH role
- Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5 PM (EST)
At the end of the day, we're confident that you'll love this role because we'll train you, set goals, and then give you the keys. You'll be held directly responsible for driving results, the way you were for your own business. And you'll do that surrounded by a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and ambitious people who'll challenge you to grow every day.
Fresh Prints is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes diversity actively encouraging people of all backgrounds, ages, LGBTQ+, and those with disabilities to apply.