We're JTI, Japan Tobacco International, and we believe in freedom.
We think that the possibilities are limitless when you're free to choose. We've spent the last 20 years innovating and creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It's how we've grown to be present in 130 countries, and how we've grown from 40 to 4,000+ employees in the Philippines since 2009.
But our business isn't just business, our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe that when they're free to be themselves, to grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That's why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It's why 83% of employees feel happy working at JTI, and why we've been recognized as INVESTORS IN PEOPLE in the Philippines.
So when you're ready to choose a career you'll love, in a company you'll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Local applicantsare welcome.
Location:JTI General Santos Branch
Reporting to: Territory Development Leader
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Safely transport passengers and cargo to designated destinations.
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance to ensure the vehicle is in good working condition.
- Secure vehicle and cargo at all times during transportation.
- Assist in loading and unloading company products or stocks.
- Collaborate with Territory Sales Representative and Territory Development Leader to manage trade relationships and support excellent merchandising implementation.
- Preferably college graduate or vocational graduate. High School graduate are welcome to apply!
- Minimum of 2 years of successful sales and driving experience, preferably in FMCG.
- Proficiency in vehicle maintenance procedures.
- Strong commitment to safety and security protocols.
- Excellent collaboration skills with team members.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Adaptable, flexible, and open to change.
- Must hold a Professional Driver's License with Restriction Code 123 or ABC.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Have access to over 200 company training
- Well-being programs for employees
- Opportunities for your career growth
- Be part of a truly international and diverse company with over 40,000 employees in 130 countries.
- Experience the culture of an Investors in People certified company
- Find out why 9 out of 10 employees recommend us to a friend.
- Understand why 9 out of 10 employees say they feel free to be themselves.
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS - RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
- We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 2 weeks after the applicationdeadline.
- Should you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Quimpo, Mikee Deneille([Confidential Information])
So when you're ready to choose a career you'll love, in a company you'll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea #JoinJTI!