Provide safety management, advice, monitoring, and reporting in the workplace, and engage staff in programs that ensure safe practice in the workplace.
2. Roam Project site and report to Project Head & Section Heads on findings
3. Check that Project has a relevant and updated Health and Safety Plan
4. Check that Project has an Org Chart and contact details for all key Contractors, Project Head, and Landlord
5. Check that Project has an Emergency Procedure Plan with contact numbers, and in the event of a genuine HSE incident or concern
6. Inspects workplace areas to ensure compliance with health and safety legislation. Issue Report on any Non-Compliance, and if stop work action has to be enforced to any work area, until required remedial action been completed.
7. Helps to review and develop effective health and safety policies and programs and carries out risk assessments
8. Instructs workers and Safety Officers of Contractors in the proper use of protective clothing and safety devices and conducts routine tests on that equipment
9. Compiles statistics on accidents and injuries, analyses their causes and makes recommendations to management accordingly
10. Enforce a zero incident mentality to Project Team
11. Advising and instructing on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery, working at height, risk of electrocution, good housekeeping procedures, effective removal of debris off site, health screening of workers by Employee, dehydration risks, good air quality in the workplace etc.)
12. Conducting risk assessment and enforcing preventative measures
13. Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
14. Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives. Check that Contractors are undertaking Induction Training and HSE Tool Box Talks with Workers
15. Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
16. Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
17. Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
18. Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and preventative plans
19. Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
20. Ensure HSE Reports are being submitted Weekly by key Contractors on Projects
21. Attend key HSE Meetings on Project Sites, and issue Minutes of Meeting
22. Interview HSE Officers of key Contractors, and give guidance to Management on their suitability
23. Oversee that JLL Project Managers are completing Clarizen submissions on time on HSE requirements
24. Have strong ethical standards
25. Perform in the best interest of the Project
Location:On-site -Makati, Philippines
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL -
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communitiesSEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you maycontact us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page I want to work for JLL.
LaSalle manages capital for institutions and private investors all over the world, investing in private and public real estate equity and debt through a range of investment vehicles. LaSalle products include separate accounts, open and closed end funds, public securities, and entity level investments. LaSalle&#8217;s client base includes public and private pension funds, insurance companies, governments, endowments, and private individuals from across the globe.