1. Assist QA Supervisor/Asst. Manager in the inspection of the units, mailboxes and parking slots prior to project acceptance.
2. Assist QA Supervisor/Asst. Manager in back-checking of rectification works based on punch listed items.
3. Confirm connection of utility meters to the units.
4. Conduct continuity tests on electrical and auxiliaries, including wiring devices
5. Conduct functionality tests on smoke/heat detectors and T&B exhaust fan
6. Conduct flow tests on water lines and slope to drain tests on T&B and balcony areas
7. Confirm completeness and compatibility of each set of keys to the units and mailboxes turned-over by the Project Team.
8. Endorse fully accepted units to the Buyers Turn-over Group - Site Operations.
9. Coordinate with Contractor to ensure its deployment of Quick Response Team (QRT) during buyers inspection.
10. Evaluate buyers punch list and endorse valid concerns to the Project Team / Contractor for immediate rectification.
11. Monitor timely completion of unit rectification based on buyers punch list.
12. Prepare official re-endorsement of completely rectified units to the Buyers Turn-over Group - Site Operations including recording and distribution of necessary reports to concerned units.
13. Evaluate validity of defects due for rectification on unsold and not yet turned-over units endorsed by the Buyers Turn-over Group - Site Operations, and endorse the same to the Project Team / Contractor for immediate rectification.
14. Evaluate validity of defects due for rectification on occupied units endorsed by the Property Management - Client Relations Unit (PMD-CRU), and endorse the same to the Project Team / Contractor for immediate rectification.
15. Monitor timely completion of unit rectification based on endorsements from both the Buyers Turn-over Group - Site Operations and PMD-CRU.
16. Prepare and review unit punch lists, including affected works scopes needing rectification/repair, for subsequent endorsement to Engineering-QS for award to handyman contractors, after expiry of general contractor's warranty (Defects Liability Period - DLP). Monitors WM unit eligibility report from Buyers Turnover and request immediate inspection of Handyman.
17. Prepare all pertinent document attachments to complete Internal Office Memo. Prepares RRF, required attachments and submit to QS Engineering group for creation and approval of JO.
18. Monitor rectifications works from mobilization until completion.
19. Inspect and qualify completed works from Handyman and prepares COCA and attachment.
20. Submit COCA to QA Coordinators for processing of documents.
21. Tag completed and rectified units as FA in monitoring report (including QTOP operation, as applicable) and forward unit keys to BT for turn-over schedule.
22. Other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Must be a graduate of Engineering or Architecture or its equivalent from a reputable college or university
To ensure that all units, mailboxes and parking slots are inspected and pass the industry standards as approved by Management.