Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope. Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk items on the project.
- Tracks and reports team hours.
- Manages all meetings of the working group.
- Serves as the primary contact and ensure appropriate liaison with the project sponsor(s),
- Stakeholders, and Team members. Includes Vendor Management.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Effectively applies PM methodology and enforces project standards based on PMBOK.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Identifies business development and "add-on' sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Communicates project status to executive management both internal and external
- Manages expectations and the different agendas of executive management both internal and external
- Handles, manages and communicates to executive management of partner vendors as well as other vendors working on the same project
- College graduate, any IT-related course i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, IT or equivalent experience
- At least (10) years in the practice of IT project management Technical/ Functional Skills
- Project management experience of at least five (7) years handling actual projects.
- Familiar with generally accepted PM principles. Tools of the trade include Work Breakdown
- Structures, Gantt Charts, PM Plans, Sign off forms for each project phase. The use of PM software is mandatory in this age of software development, thus, knowledge of software like MS Project, Open Workbench, or OpenProj is critical.
- Industry and product knowledge on Enterprise Asset Management / Inventory Management.
- Experience on Maximo is preferred.