ThePlanning Engineeris responsible in preparing, monitoring, updating, and revising the construction schedule as necessary. He monitors the accomplishments at site and analyzes its effect on the project schedule. The Planning & Scheduling Engineer prepares the methodology applicable to existing/actual site condition and its required resources.
- Prepares Project Methodology, Detailed Work Schedule, Procurement Plan, Resources Loading, and Establishing Cash Flow needed for the project.
- Plans and develops three-week and three-month realistic look-ahead schedule.
- Re-planning and establishing of Impacted schedule.
- Develops and implements acceptable planning and scheduling techniques and methods.
- Leads the development and analysis of project schedules, time impact and delay analysis and review of periodic schedule updates and claims.
- Monitors and updates accurate schedule progress reports. Maintains records of scope changes, trends, and variances that potentially affect schedule performance.
- Assists in monitoring actual manpower, critical materials and major equipment requirement of the project.
- Prepares Project Monthly Progress Report including observations and comments, photographs, resource loading and issues concerning the project.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess a Professional License (Passed) in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the construction field
- Knowledgeable in Primavera
- Willing to be assigned to any site location (NCR or Boracay).
- Willing to work in a stay-in setup
Salary Range: PHP35,000 - PHP45,000
Competitive salary (based on experience and capabilities)
Complete government benefits
Continuing education program
Company-assisted government loan application
Interest-free employee loans
Above-standard leave credits
Insurance (site-based employees)
Company sponsored events
Learn more about Mevbuilt Incorporated. Follow us and let's build more!
Facebook and LinkdIn : Mevbuilt Incorporated