. There have been 0 applications for this position
. This job opening has been viewed 56 times
PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT:DSWD CENTRAL OFFICE
PLACE OF EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW:DSWD CENTRAL OFFICE, IBP ROAD, BATASAN COMPLEX, CONSTITUTION HILLS, QUEZON CITY
NOTE: QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT/ATTACH THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS IN ACOMBINED PDF FILE FORMAT WITH AT LEAST 1 MB USING THIS LINK https://combinepdf.com/
We wish to inform you that the Department of Social Welfare and Development Central Office has one (1) vacant permanent position with details as follows:
Office: Social Welfare Institutional Development Bureau
TRAINING SPECIALIST III
(Subject to validation of promotional appointment of the former incumbent)
SG 18 (Php 46,725.00)
Place of Assignment
Social Welfare Institutional Development Bureau
CSC PRESCRIBED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job
Eight (8) hours of relevant training
Two (2) years of relevant experience
Career Service Professional/ Second (2nd) Level Eligibility
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (COMPETENCY-BASED)
Bachelor's degree preferably Social Work, Community Development, Sociology, Psychology, or any related social science course
Sixteen (16) hours of relevant training with professional certification is an advantage
Two (2) years of relevant experience
Career Service Professional/Second (2nd) Level Eligibility
Under the limited supervision of the Division Chief, the TS III handles the conceptualization, implementation and monitoring and evaluation of knowledge management strategies, systems, mechanisms and other related programs, projects and activities.
Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Undertakes the conceptualization of knowledge management strategies, systems and mechanisms and related programs, projects and activities
2. Develop policies and guidelines along knowledge management implementation in the Department
3. Undertake project management on specific knowledge management process/component program, project and activity
4. Manages/facilitates actual conduct of capability building activities related to knowledge management
5. Provides technical assistance to Offices, Bureaus, and Services (OBS)/Field Offices (FOs) on knowledge management
6. Manage knowledge sharing and learning facilities and
7. Performs other tasks as may be required by the Chief and/or the Director.
1. Concept Papers, Policies/Guidelines/Proposals
3. Technical assistance to OBS/Fos and external partners and
4. Reportorial Requirements.
Applicants should be guided by the following Criteria for Evaluation:
Education (E) 25%
Training (T) 10%
Experience (E) 25%
Special Exam 15%
IPCR or any related Performance Assessment/Review 5%
Obtain 75% or 45 points of the maximum total score of Education, Training and Experience (ETE)
Top five (5) highest rating but overall rating should not be less than 80%
Qualified applicants may apply online at www.dswd.gov.ph and email/attach the following documents in a combined PDF file format () at on or before June 10, 2023:
Kindly fill out the job application form and upload your complete requirements through this link:
1. Application Letter stating the desiredposition,item number/code, salary gradeandoffice/bureau/service/unitaddressed to Ms. Jennifer M. Rizo, Officer-In-Charge of Human ResourceManagement and Development Service
2. Duly signed and updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport picture and thumbmark
3. Duly accomplished Work Experience Sheet
4. Authenticated or photocopy of Transcript of Record and/or Diploma
5. Authenticated or photocopy of Certificate of Grades for Master's Degree earned units (if applicable)
6. Certificate/s of relevant trainings and seminars attended (if applicable)
7. Certificate/s of Employment
8. For vacant Division Chief positions only: Service Record and/or Certification with actual duties and responsibilities as certified by the Human Resource Management Officer or any authorized representative. (Note: Special Order or Designation Order should also be attached as additional supporting document/s)
9. Valid NBI Clearance or proof of payment i.e. official receipt of the NBI clearance
10. Authenticated copy of Civil Service Eligibility and/or Valid PRC ID /proof of payment or schedule of appointment for the PRC renewal license and
11. Individual Performance Contract Rating (IPCR) in the last rating period or its equivalent for external applicants (Performance Evaluation/Appraisal) from the previous/current employer.
Note:All vacant positions shall be open to all qualified applicants regardless of age, gender, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, social status, class, political affiliation, or other similar factors/personal circumstances which run counter to the principles of merit and fitness for the job and equal employment opportunity.
Walk-in applicants will not be entertained in observance to the new normal.
Files should be in a PDF andmust not becompressed into archive file formats such as RAR or ZIP. If applying for multiple positions, submit a separate set for each.
Requests for extension of submission and application with incomplete documents will not be entertained. All communications pertaining to your application will be sent via e-mail.
Please fill out the Job Application Form and upload your complete requirements through this link .
For strict compliance.