Start gettingout of your career journey.
When it comes to your career and your future, you always want more - more opportunities, more benefits, more fun, more progress. And with our client's Customer Service Representative role, you are guaranteed to achieve everything you've been working hard for, and more!
Having a career abroad while staying rooted in your home country is an amazing opportunity that doesn't only let you reach your personal goals, but also fosters an international career and lets you thrive limitlessly in your field.
In this role, you'll get the chance to work with a steadfast telecommunication business and grow in your career all while achieving your personal goals without uprooting your life to work abroad.
Whom you'll work with:
Discover a company that turns you into a better version of yourself, more and more every day.
Our client is an ambitious, forward-thinking, and entrepreneurial Payments company that is poised to embark on their next phase of growth, with captivating projects in the pipeline for 2022 and beyond. They specialize in enabling a diverse array of business payments by leveraging industry-leading products and state-of-the-art technology. Their overarching vision is to provide uncomplicated yet potent payment solutions that bolster business transactions both in the present and for the years ahead.
As aCustomer Service Representative, you will be responsible for answering all incoming calls and emails, answering customer questions and complaints, and keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. Candidates must be able to multi-task and converse on the phone while utilizing the computer for long periods of time and must remain upbeat, even when faced with a difficult situation.
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Arrangement: Onsite, Makati for 3 months (will have the flexibility to WFH after training)
What do you need to succeed
- A Bachelor's Degree, completion of 2 years in college, or a 2-year degree in a technical or vocational course in college
- Excellent English communication skills
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative handling billing and technical support
- The ability to multitask and ask customers intuitive questions to understand their exact issues
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- A strong work ethic and self-starter, capable of effectively managing multiple priorities and adapting to changes within a fast-paced business environment
- A professional and friendly attitude, with the ability to quickly establish rapport with customers over the phone
- The ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Consistent attendance and a stable work history
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and positive outcomes
- Excellent communication skills through oral, written, and in-person mediums
- A good understanding of the finance, banking, or payments industry (desirable)
- Previous experience in customer support, account management, or relationship management
- The ability to prioritize your workload in a changing environment
- Attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Experience with Australian banking is an advantage
What awaits you in this role
- Handling customer service and technical support inquiries - both via email and over the phone
- Assisting customers with billing questions, subscription changes, account updates, troubleshooting, and addressing other product knowledge inquiries
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new customers, including entering new orders into the CRM, collecting documents, and overseeing the onboarding pipeline from approval to customer activation
- Cultivating and nurturing strong relationships with customers through proactive engagement
- Actively contacting new and existing customers to ensure complete satisfaction and promptly resolve or escalate any emerging issues
- Initiating reactive escalations to support and technical teams and aiding in resolution management as needed
- Collaborating seamlessly with all business functions to ensure favorable outcomes for customers, closely coordinating with the Customer Success Manager
- Routinely and proactively tracking client satisfaction, consistently working to enhance the customer onboarding and implementation experience
Why choose us
- HMO on Day 1 for your peace of mind
- Flexibility to work from home after training
- Prime office locations
- Exposure to international clients
- Realistic career growth opportunities through Emapta Academy
- Supportive and diverse work environment
Who are we
Discover a world of possibilities atEmapta, where your career takes flight in stability and growth. Join a team that thrives on camaraderie, supporting each other to achieve excellence together. Experience the satisfaction of being recognized for your contributions with competitive compensation packages that reflect your skills and commitment. Immerse yourself in a positive work culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, and personal development. We provide you with the platform for your success, empowering you to reach new heights in a supportive and inclusive environment.
With a wide roster of international clients from various industries and a proven track record of success,Emaptaoffers a stable foundation for. Team up with like-minded professionals who are passionate about making a meaningful impact through premium global opportunities at your fingertips. Apply now and create a better future with us.