Time Frame: Asap
Pre Qualified As: WFH and WFO capable
Preferred Location: CRK
Working Schedule: 7 AM - 4 PMJob Description
- Analyze and optimize application code and/or APIs for efficiency, scalability
and performance, ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly
structured, is secured and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating
- Participate in technical solution, designing database structure
- Investigate technical aspects and root cause of problems.
- Develop preventative measures to prevent recurrence of problems.
- Code review and troubleshooting
- Deploy and support applications in production environments.
- Maintains an understanding of the latest applications and programming practices
through education, study, and mentoring.
- 3-4 years experience developing applications.
- Experienced working with servers such as AWS,Google
- Extensive database server development experience including complex stored
procedures, triggers and functions
- Excellent problem solving, logical and critical thinking skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and think strategically
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to applications.