Discover a Work-Life Balance Opportunity Like Never Before!
As a Service Desk Analyst with our team, you'll experience a perk that's truly extraordinary - unparalleled work-life balance. We believe in giving you the gift of free hours to yourself after your shift, letting you focus on the things that matter most in your personal life. Imagine leaving the office, knowing you have time to pursue your passions, spend quality moments with loved ones, or simply unwind in your own way. Here, work isn't just a commitment it's a means to enhance your overall quality of life. Join us today and experience a balance that's truly exceptional.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be at the forefront of delivering essential technical support for computer hardware and software-related concerns. Your role encompasses providing 1st level assistance, addressing a spectrum of issues such as printing, software installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems, both locally and remotely.
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Arrangement: Onsite, Baguio
What do you need to succeed
- Education: BS in Information Technology, MIS or similar program or equivalent work experience.
- Experience Target: 1 - 2 years experience in similar capacity recommended.
Technical Competency: A background in three or more of the following:
- Windows 10/7/2000/XP/Vista Desktop support.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer/Office/Outlook.
- Avaya or Nortel telephony.
- Windows Server 2000/2003 support and administration.
- Microsoft IIS, ISA or Exchange.
- Active Directory 2000 / 2003.
- Local Area Networks (Cisco or 3Com).
- Wide Area Networks.
- Knowledge in TCP / IP.
- ITIL experience and qualification would be an advantage.
- Additional language skills to a technical level would be an advantage.
- Strongly customer service oriented.
- Good command of oral and written English.
- Must have interpersonal communication skills and a pleasant demeanor.
- Ability to carry out technical diagnosis/analysis.
- Engaging to internal (core teams) and external stakeholders (client/client staff).
- Have a flexible attitude and wide knowledge of IT.
- Willingness to rotate shifts, as needed.
- Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer station in an office environment.
Note: The job may require the individual to work on rotating shifts on an occasional basis.
What awaits you in this role
- Provide 1st level technical assistance for computer hardware and software, including printing, software installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems locally or remotely.
- Perform diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues aimed towards resolution/fulfillment of a ticket.
- Provide timely and accurate support of incidents and requests while maintaining a balance of overall work team responsibilities.
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve end user problems and suggest corrective solutions. Extend remote support for other site users.
- Monitor, receive, and register all incidents and/or service requests raised via email or phone call, through to the IT Ticketing System.
- Analyze the performance of hardware and software interfaces and identify alternatives for optimizing the usage of computer resources.
- Complete service requests regarding software and hardware problems.
Ticket Handling & SLA Management
- Categorize and prioritize tickets based on Impact, Urgency, and relative Service affected, leading to appropriate SLA target response and resolution times.
- Manage the entire service request process ensuring adherence to SLA.
- Execute service requests as per the SLA.
- Inform/Escalate to the appropriate management level issues that are near beaching SLA or requiring immediate attention.
- Endorse/Escalate tickets to the appropriate functional/resolver group.
- Tracks the progress of tickets during its entire lifecycle (from start to end, register to close) to ensure that it is resolved within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and updates Ticket records if necessary. (Note: is responsible that the solution is created but is not necessarily responsible for the solution itself).
Communications & Documentation
- Give technical advice to all user problems wherein the user himself can do the solutions through email, IM, or phone.
- Communicates the status of tickets directly with the customer based on defined SLAs.
- Document processes and procedures for maintenance and support.
- Manage and maintain the department's technical documentation and reports.
- Should have IT Technical knowledge and able to communicate effectively with other teams.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure requests are completed.
- Process and send IT reports.
- Suggest and implement service improvements.
- Responsible for installation, setup, rollout & maintenance of the company's IT infrastructure.
- Participate in cross-functional projects, development of strategic plans for the desktop and network platform.
- Design, install & repair station cabling/jacks as needed on servers, desktops, routers, switches, network equipment, etc.
- Assist in maintenance activities and disaster recovery testing.
- Collaborating with Level 2 IT Service Desk for anti-virus compliance for all desktop platforms.
- Secondary support for anti-virus management including local desktop firewall component.
- Support and manage Active Directory environments, Servers and Workstations
- Strong knowledge of malware remediation, hardware and software installations, upgrades, and troubleshooting.
- Provide assistance or respond on after office calls support should be necessary.
- Participate in rotational 24x7 support.
Why choose us
- HMO coverage with 1 free dependent
- Above-market salary
- Prime office location
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 days annual leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Diverse and supportive work environment
- Fun employee engagement activities
Whom you'll work with:
Be part of a company that empowers people to fulfill their international dreams.
You will be working with an outsourcing company that builds stable international careers with above-market salaries, plenty of growth opportunities, and a company culture that puts yours and its people's needs in front and center. With over 700 global partners that prefer opening remote jobs in the country, our vision is to help you and thousand more Filipinos reach your full potential and dreams without the need to leave the country and work abroad.
With a wide roster of international clients from various industries and a proven track record of success, Emapta offers a stable foundation for . Team up with like-minded professionals who are passionate about making a meaningful impact through premium global opportunities at your fingertips. Apply now and create a better future with us.