APPLICATION REMINDER: We appreciate your interest in applying with Accenture. As you go along the recruitment process, we require everyone to complete their Workday profile via our career site (Workday) accessible after you click the Apply Now button or to be sent via SMS. Make sure to accomplish all the required information within 24 hours for us to process your application.
Accenture in the Philippines is currently hiring for Learning & Leadership Development Associate Manager, we are looking for the best talents who have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Must have at least 5 years of working experience in Learning Delivery (preferably in BPO setting) with 2 years of Leadership Experience
- Must have knowledge of adult learning principles and training methodologies
- Proficiency in designing and delivering learning programs using e-learning, classroom training or blended learning
- Amenable to work in Boni, Mandaluyong and BGC, Taguig
As a Learning & Leadership Development Associate Manager, you are expected to perform the following (but not limited to) duties and responsibilities:
Develop and Maintain a Learning Plan:
- Collaborate with business leaders, HR partners, and other stakeholders to identify the key training and skill priorities for a service.
- Align learning objectives with business goals and strategies.
- Develop and continuously maintain a training plan with the core learning opportunities for that service.
Learning Program Curation and Development:
- Curate and develop learning programs that align with identified needs and objectives.
- Actively leverage global assets and frameworks where possible Make buy/build decisions for development and deployment of learning assets.
- Partner with the CoE and business teams to build and deploy learning solutions to meet local needs regarding capability development and leadership development (leverage Accenture Learning and other vendors where appropriate)
- Utilize various learning methodologies and technologies to create engaging and impactful learning experiences.
- Leverage adult learning principles to ensure content relevance and applicability.
- Incorporate innovative approaches and emerging trends in Learning & Development.
Learning Program Implementation:
- Coordinate the implementation and delivery of learning programs, both in-person and virtual.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and trainers to ensure effective delivery.
- Monitor program effectiveness and make necessary adjustments for continuous improvement.
- Manage logistics, resources, and budgets associated with learning initiatives.
Stakeholder Management and Collaboration:
- Build strong relationships with business leaders, managers, and employees to understand their needs and challenges.
- Partner with HR teams and business units to integrate learning solutions into talent development strategies.
- Act as a consultant and trusted advisor to stakeholders, providing guidance on learning and development matters.
- Collaborate with external vendors and consultants, as needed, for specialized training interventions.
- Actively manage the budget for ones service.
- Track overall spend and forecast upcoming spend and ensuring that the budget is distribute evenly across the group.
Evaluation and Measurement:
- Establish evaluation metrics and methods to measure the impact and effectiveness of learning initiatives.
- Conduct post-training assessments and collect feedback to assess program outcomes.
- Analyze data and generate reports to track the return on investment (ROI) of learning programs.
- Lead the framework for development, analysis, and reporting of effectiveness and quality measures across all capability programs and interpret evaluation strategies to gauge capability program value
- Use insights to make data-driven recommendations for program enhancements
Join our high performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Work Life Balance
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com
*Terms and conditions apply