To be the most loved everyday food and groceries destination! - that's our mission at foodpanda (small f).
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
Our Regional Finance Team is seeking a highly motivated Accounts Payable (AP), Travel & Expenses (T&E)Regional Process Owner - to help lead and shape AP/T&E processes for the region for all foodpanda's verticals (i.e. Platform and New Verticals).
Your Key Objectives
- Build and lead a service delivery team to service all 11 APAC markets + Regional Offices
- Own and drive operational excellence [i.e. standardisation, automation] and ensure superior customer services
- Support the transition/onboarding of new markets/processes into the Shared Service Centre.
- Drive process/functional governance [i.e. SLA/KPI Performace, Issue mgmt, projects prioritisation]
The Accounts Payable (AP), Travel & Expenses (T&E)Regional Process Owner will be located at either of our regional offices in Manila, Philippines..
- Collaborate with process stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient process operations.
- Build a regional Shared Service Centre to support all markets.
- Own and manage the service delivery and performance with defined SLAs/KPIs.
- Prioritisation of Transformation projects and providing inputs that will drive process-related investment decisions and implementation
- Ensuring the process complies with any regulations and internal controls/risk management measures
- Present performance results to relevant stakeholders in relevant governance forums (e.g. Monthly, Quarterly Business Review...etc)
- Sets the vision & strategic direction, and maintenance of the Service Catalogue/Taxonomy
- Ensure maintenance of process documentation (i.e. Process models, Standard Operating Procedures)
- Liaise with Central (Delivery Hero), Regional and GRC on managing relevant policies and procedures affecting AP/T&E processes
- Assess change requests, prepare decision making and foster implementation
- Actively help to solve systemic or complex issues and problems in an effective manner
- Support internal and external audits
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant AP/T&E functional experience (either in operations or process ownerships),
- Strong analytical skills, solid communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a multi-national environment with a complex regional/country environment (preferably within the Tech Industry)
Preferred Qualifications / Experiences / Knowledge:
- Professional certifications such as CA, ACCA, etc.
- Worked in a Finance Shared Service Centre
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence, persuade and drive action.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing teams
- Process-oriented with an understanding of both financial and operational controls
- Familiar with key systems Ariba, SAP and Concur
- Strong analytical skills and can foresee upstream and downstream impacts
- Proficient with Google Suite and/or Microsoft applications for analysis and reporting
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- A creative mindset and a willingness to question assumptions and conventional wisdom.
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners.