About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Commercial Loan Servicing Representative. The role is responsible for activities related to servicing of commercial loan transactions according to bank policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. This can include customer / client modifications, account maintenance, rebookings, and purchased receivables management to ensure accuracy through life of transaction.
In this role, you will:
- Provide training and guidance to less experienced Commercial Loan Servicing representatives in interpreting and understanding complex policies as well as managing cross group projects
- Research, respond to and resolve complex inquiries
- Train others on complex loan agency inquiries and servicing language in loan documentation and interpretation, as well as an understanding of financial services and customer support
- Coordinate and reconcile all loan advances and payments with member banks and customers and books letters of credit
- Support loan trading and assignments
- Prioritize work and provide day to day work leadership and mentorship to the support team
- Lead or contribute to customer issue resolutions that require coordination amongst various teams
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders
- Exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Six ( 6 ) years experience in Commercial Loan Servicing, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Bachelor's degree
- Six ( 6 ) years relevant working experience in the field of Accounting, Banking & Finance preferably in Accounts Payable / Invoice Processing
- Six ( 6 ) years experience in the banking industry: Wholesale, Commercial Banking or Corporate Investment Banking or Shared Service organization
We Value Diversity
- Amenable to work on US shift Monday - Friday
- Amenable to work during PHL holiday
- Amenable to work onsite
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our to learn more.