At SellerX we are growing our Brand Management and now we are looking for a Junior Brand Manager (x/f/m)
to join our team. In this role you will have complete ownership of a select number of Elevate portfolio brands and will be responsible for ensuring both their day to day and long-term success. Essentially, you'll serve as a business owner of these brands and will conduct your business with the perfect blend of strategy, analytics and execution while problem solving on the go!
In this extremely collaborative and cross functional role, you'll partner with every function in the businesses including: Brand Creative/Ops, Marketing, M&A, Innovation, Finance, Supply Chain etc and will leverage their expertise to best position all the SKUs within your brands. Sounds exciting Apply today!Your Responsibilities In Detail
- Manage overall operations in Walmart and Amazon channels
- Identify the operational processes and cadence (hereby referred to as the cadence) for brand management across regions
- Own the documentation and maintenance of operational processes
- Document requirements for the related tools necessary to support the cadence
- Do Quality Assurance testing of developed tools to ensure they meet requirements and fulfill the business needs identified
- Work with Training department to identify training cadence and content
- Ensure that training is provided to all existing and new brand managers
- Ensure that cadence is designed and implemented across various international regions
- Identify the operations processes and cadence for cadence oversight
- Monitor for cadence adoption and efficacy
- Adopt an approach of continuous learning about selling on Amazon and Walmart, attend conferences, complete training programs, test new tools, assess new Seller Central functionality
- Incorporate new learnings, tools and data into new or existing processes to continually improve the cadence
- Assess cadence efficacy by completing analysis of cadence impacts on accounts or desired outcomes based on the tool / process objectives
- Assess and Monitor brand performance and strategies to identify short term adjustments for brand success and long-term adjustments to the core cadence as needed
To join our team, you bring along
Sounds exciting but you're not sure if you tick all the boxes We are always happy to read your application and hear your story. Everyone's talent is unique!Who Are We
- 1-2 years experience with Amazon brand management/ operations
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Marketing, Data Science or a related field
- Expertise in Excel and Amazon related data platforms
- Experience in strategic planning and business plan development including analytical skills, presentation development and process management
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
We are SellerX and have an ambitious goal: To become a leading global acquirer and operator of a new generation of eCommerce businesses. We are one of Europe's fastest growing start-ups and have raised $750M from top-tier VC and PE funds, including L Catterton, 83North, Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital, Sofina, Victory Park Capital and BlackRock towards this goal. Within 15 months, we have grown to a team of 750 talents and operating 10 offices across Europe, APAC, and the US.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs and Harvard Business School graduates who have 12+ years of experience in eCommerce and private equity. Senior Management consists of top Amazon, eCommerce, and investment professionals. We are looking for you, knowing that our company will only be as good as the team we build!At SellerX we value a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe it is the key to innovation and happy employees.
SellerX is committed to providing an open, friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for every employee. We are delighted to receive applications from diverse candidates including gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, and religious beliefs
SellerX does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job's alias, SellerX employees or any other organization location. SellerX will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.