- Escape the ordinary and start your career journey with us.
- Embark on a fulfilling and engaging career with BSA Solutions Inc.
- Earn 30K-40K (depending on experience) + generous benefits + personalized learning and development.
This is a full-time, permanent, morning-mid-shift, office-based in Cebu City.
About BSA Solutions
We are a talent outsourcing company with offices in the Philippines and Malaysia. We guide, inspire and empower young talents to be the heroes that drive business growth. We are more than just a workplace. We are a family. We create a satisfying work environment, one that you'll look forward to coming to every day. A place where the best and brightest minds meet to build a community of successful companies.
About the Role
We are hiring for a Graphic Designer!
In this role, you'll be responsible for creating and rendering high-quality, visually striking graphics for a variety of projects. You'll be working closely with our design and development teams to ensure that all deliverables meet our high standards of quality and excellence. If you're a passionate, creative individual with a keen eye for detail, we want to hear from you.
- Create and render high-quality graphics for a variety of projects, including website products, catalogs, and other marketing materials
- Collaborate and generate new design concepts and ideas to improve branding
- Add creative insight to company website, social media, and other online marketing
- Manage rendering projects in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in graphic design and rendering
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, fine arts, or related field
- 4+ years of professional experience in graphic design and rendering
- Strong portfolio demonstrating proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic design tools
- Knowledgeable with Lumion, Twinmotion, V-Ray or similar software for rendering
- Good communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think creatively and provide innovative solutions to design challenges
- Prior experience in Construction or Architectural industries is preferred but not required
BSA SOLUTIONS INC. OFFERS:
- Clear career progression and leadership opportunities based on merits.
- Amazing, close-knit, and collaborative team.
- A comprehensive financial rewards and benefits that exceed market standards and the requirements of the Philippines Labor Law.
- A comprehensive HMO benefits package for you and one dependent from the start date, including medical coverage with a private room, life, accident, and disability insurance.
- Regular progress checks and continuous coaching and mentoring to help you map out your development plan.
- A broad selection of exciting and engaging social events to embrace as a vibrant BSA Community.
- Psychologically safe environment for you to develop your skills and talent consistent with BSA values; and
- Frequent webcasts and discussion forums by senior leaders to obtain feedback and ideas, and genuinely interested in hearing what you have to say.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, origin, or any of the characteristics protected by applicable law.