Join the Innovation Pioneers!
Imagine having a global career at your fingertips, all while staying rooted in the comfort of your homeland. As a Fullstack Java Developer, you'll be part of a diverse and dynamic team that thrives on innovation. Here, you won't just push boundaries you'll redefine them. Our commitment to creativity and innovation sets us apart, making our client a remarkable place to work. Join us to take your career to unparalleled heights, all while contributing to our legacy of excellence. It's not just a job it's a journey worth taking.
Our client, your partner for success
Since 2006, our client, enableHR, has been revolutionizing HR and legal compliance, simplifying complex regulations for businesses of all sizes. They've merged 25 years of legal expertise with innovation, creating a unique blend of tradition and technology. Joining enableHR means becoming part of a company that's earned recognition as an Employer of Choice and Innovation. Experience the fusion of compliance and creativity and contribute to a happier, more productive workplace.
Your role as a Fullstack Java Developer
Be part of our client's team as a Fullstack Java Developer - Angular/Vue/React. In this role, you'll contribute to the development of new features and enhancements, build both frontend and backend applications, design RESTful and GraphQL APIs, and undertake UI modernization tasks.
You need these to succeed as part of the team
- Experience with Angular/Vue/React
- At least 2-3 years of solid JAVA software development experience
- Proficient knowledge of back-end programming frameworks in Java such as Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Proficient knowledge of front-end programming languages, frameworks, and libraries and tools
- Experience with some or all of React / Redux, TypeScript, or server-side Kotlin as a bonus
- Experience in the delivery of web-based APIs (REST and GraphQL)
- Experience working with large, multi-tenant web and/or SaaS applications
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver objectives on time
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet competing deadlines
- Ability to work as a cohesive and supportive member.
Your day-to-day tasks look like this
- Implement new features and enhancements to existing applications
- Build greenfield applications covering both frontend and backend
- Design and build RESTful and GraphQL APIs for our products
- Undertake and support User Interface Modernization tasks
- Write quality, clean, well-documented, and maintainable code, including unit and integration tests
- Carry out research and development whenever needed, developing prototypes and making recommendations to the development leadership team
- Produce practical and robust solutions for requirements in collaboration with architects and leads
- Design (or re-design) optimal DB schemata
- Support existing products
- Undertake certain DevOps tasks, including automation
- Contribute to the planning and scoping of projects and solutions through our Agile processes
- Bridge between the back end and front-end teams
- Collaborate closely with the broader team, especially with Product Support, QA, and Product teams
- Maintain clear and concise communication with the Engineering Manager, CITO, and the development leadership team
More reasons for you to join the team
- Day 1 HMO coverage
- Dayshift schedule
- Work from home arrangement
- Great work culture
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Diverse and supportive work environment
- Fun employee engagement activities
Emapta, your gateway to achieving your goals
Discover a world of possibilities at Emapta, where your career takes flight in stability and growth. Join a team that thrives on camaraderie, supporting each other to achieve excellence together. Experience the satisfaction of being recognized for your contributions with competitive compensation packages that reflect your skills and commitment. Immerse yourself in a positive work culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, and personal development. We provide you with the platform for your success, empowering you to reach new heights in a supportive and inclusive environment.
With a wide roster of international clients from various industries and a proven track record of success, Emapta offers a stable foundation for your . Team up with like-minded professionals who are passionate about making a meaningful impact through premium global opportunities at your fingertips. Apply now and create a better future with us.