iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm's continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is currently seeking an experienced, motivated Financial Analyst in our Manila, Philippines office. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Key Responsibilities Include:
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for a wide array of duties including providing analysis support to other departments for evaluation of projects and key strategic initiatives, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Support the company's financial monthly/quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis, incl. analysis for revenue, cost of revenue operating expenses and special projects.
- Support the continued development and monitoring of the budget, financial forecasting, and operating plan
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators, including cost of revenue and gross margin, operating expenses, and capital expenditures
- Support quarterly and monthly financial reporting (incl. ad-hoc reporting and analysis)
- Assist in month-end and quarter-end processes including but not limited to flux commentary
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
- Partner with the finance team and central FP&A groups to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-4+ years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge and skill working with any FP&A or Enterprise planning tool
- Knowledge and skills in financial statement analysis (incl. identifying key drivers of the components of the Profit & Loss Statement & Balance Sheet), with the ability to draw insights from large sets of data to translate into meaningful insights and visualizations
- Strong analytical skills to gather data from multiple sources and report findings.
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills in order to work with customers and company personnel at all levels
- Should be flexible to work night shifts to support business requirements as needed during critical periods (training/onboarding, close period, budgeting cycles, etc.)
- FP&A experience with working knowledge of gross margin forecasting and analysis
- Knowledge and skill working with Adaptive (a Workday tool)
- Prior experience in the medical device industry is preferred
- Experience in fast-paced, team-oriented, matrixed organization
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.