iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm's continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is currently seeking an experienced, motivated Finance Manager in our Manila, Philippines office. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
The Finance Manager is responsible for supporting business partnering and decision-making, corporate and consolidated financial planning, forecasting and analysis, and our financial & business planning processes to support an increasingly complex ecosystem.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Understand all cost drivers and work with business partners (FP&A and/or business leaders) to provide accurate and timely Budget and Forecast
- Coordinate activities with Accounting and FP&A lead to ensure accurate financial results and maintain an adequate internal controls environment
- Performs month-end variance analysis for management and other ad-hoc analyses
- Develop and enhance existing financial models to enable robust and dynamic financial planning on a rolling basis
- Work cross-functionally to provide financial support that focuses on growth and profitability of the business
- Collaborate with Accounting to improve and maintain related controls to mitigate risk to revenue management and business process
- Define and implement key performance indicators that measure and monitor the efficiency of our Revenue Management and sales and operations process
- Monitor and report out on key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Perform analysis and assist with tasks related to preparing financial models
- Drive continuous improvement of financial systems, processes, controls, and policies as needed
- Provide additional insight to the operations team on metrics and revenue forecasting for short and long-range plans
- Participate in the quarterly / monthly closing process for assigned responsibilities
- Perform the duties of a Finance Business Partner role for the site leadership
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience within Finance
- Strong financial acumen, demonstrated experience problem solving with analytical thinking, and history of business partnership
- Strategic thinking and leadership experience with an emphasis on relationship management and communication at all levels within an organization
- Experience performing manufacturing analysis and/or prior management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to interpret, communicate, and present complex financial data to both internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and skills in data analytics, with the ability to draw insights from large sets of data to translate into meaningful insights and visualizations
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills in order to work with customers and company personnel at all levels
- Should be flexible to work night shifts to support business requirements as needed during critical periods (training/onboarding, close period, budgeting cycles, etc.)
- Knowledge and Skill working with Adaptive (a Workday tool)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Prior experience in the medical device industry is preferred
- Supervisory experience in an environment providing direction to others is preferred
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with all applicable laws.
Make iRhythm your path forward.