Unlock Your Finance Potential with Us
Prepare for a unique finance opportunity! Our client, a leading parking services provider, invites you to join their team as aRecord-to-Report Finance Analyst. This role offers global exposure without requiring you to move, allowing you to gain international experience while staying in the Philippines.
Whom you'll work with:
You'll be working with our client, National Car Parks. From their car parks to their dynamic office and contact center, they are passionate about Parking services. NCP has been designing, building, and managing Car Parks since 1931 and their success today is driven by striving for an innovative and seamless customer experience.NCP has come a long way since their formation in 1931, when the first NCP Car Park was created on a bombsite in Holborn, London, and by the mid-1990s NCP had become one of the most successful private businesses in the UK. As the UK's market leading Car Park provider, they run over 500 car parks in towns, city centers, airports, and railway stations.
As a Record-to-Report Finance Analyst, you will be providing financial analysis and decision support using accurate and timely P&Ls and additional reporting, to enable Finance, Operations and Senior Management to make informed decisions on trading performance and the business operating expenses. Your role will also encompass provision of a sound financial environment following preparation and submission of timely and accurate journals, reconciliation of all assigned balance sheet accounts and taking necessary actions to clear issues.
Employment type: Full-time
Shift: Mid Shift (3 PM - 12 AM)
Work Setup: Onsite, Ortigas
What do you need to succeed
- Good Data Manipulation/interrogation skills.
- Good IT skills (Excel - preferable at Advanced level, and Oracle).
- Good working knowledge of OLAP tools, such as Smartview.
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting standards/processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take a high-level approach as well as an obsession with detail.
- Team Player, willing to learn and drive initiatives forward.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent Data Manipulation/interrogation skills.
- Analytical/good problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Oracle preferable, though not essential.
- Multi-site experience is essential.
- Demonstrable skills in tight financial control.
- Part qualified/studying towards accounting qualification, preferably ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
- UK experience preferred but not required as long as knowledgeable with the double-entry system.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a management accountant, analyst, or similar role.
- Management Accounting degree is highly preferred (If without degree but candidate has extensive work background, can be considered).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is highly preferred.
- Ability to build professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure, and deliver to agreed deadlines.
- The drive to pursue innovative ideas.
- Thoroughness, accuracy, and attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Service-driven and professional.
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and in a team.
- Enthusiastic approach to change.
- Willing and able to provide stability and to improve the prospect of making newly implemented processes and controls more efficient and easier to administer.
- Professional and ethical.
- Logical & highly organized.
- Persistence, determination, tenacity.
- Good communication skills.
What awaits you in this role
- Responsible for reporting on the performance and providing financial reviews and analysis for the Leased Estate.
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders, develop financial awareness, and proactively manage and appropriately share any risks or opportunities.
- Work closely with and support the Senior Finance Analyst and Finance Manager in making data-based decisions and proactively assisting business requests to drive commercial innovation.
- Take responsibility for month-end processes, including:
- Strictly adhering to period-end reporting cut-offs and reporting timetables.
- Preparing monthly analysis tools.
- Ensuring all cost variances against the budget at month-end are thoroughly explained and challenged before review by the Finance Manager.
- Responding promptly and professionally to all queries and ensuring corrective action is taken.
- Preparing monthly commentary to meet the required standard and quality for use by senior decision-makers within the business.
- Preparing month-end accruals and prepayments with a comprehensive analysis of figures in the GL and budgets before posting.
- Managing allocation models and ensuring accurate allocation of costs to cost lines and cost centres, including contacting and liaising with other business functions and suppliers for additional information.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts monthly, incorporating proof of balance and promptly clearing reconciling items.
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting of site-by-site and cost centre data, complying with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Producing monthly financial reviews, accurate P&Ls, and supporting schedules.
- Collaborating with the wider finance department to establish strict revenue, capex, and cost controls within the business units and enhance site-by-site P&L accuracy.
- Preparing and timely distributing cost trackers to enable cost control through data-based decision-making.
- Working with finance teams to simplify processes and implement improvements as required.
- Assisting in preparing opex budgets within the designated timeframe, including liaising with business heads to ensure relevant and documented costs are ready for review and approval by the Senior Finance Analyst pending budget sign-off.
Ad hoc duties:
- Liaising with auditors, providing information, and responding to their queries.
- Undertaking any other ad hoc tasks or projects as communicated by their line manager.
- Providing training and support to team members as required.
Why choose us
- HMO coverage
- Prime office location
- Direct exposure to international clients
- Realistic career growth opportunities
- Upskilling through Emapta Academy
- Diverse and supportive work environment
Who are we
Discover a world of possibilities at Emapta, where your career takes flight in stability and growth. Join a team that thrives on camaraderie, supporting each other to achieve excellence together. Experience the satisfaction of being recognized for your contributions with competitive compensation packages that reflect your skills and commitment. Immerse yourself in a positive work culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, and personal development. We provide you with the platform for your success, empowering you to reach new heights in a supportive and inclusive environment.
With a wide roster of international clients from various industries and a proven track record of success, Emapta offers a stable foundation for . Team up with like-minded professionals who are passionate about making a meaningful impact through premium global opportunities at your fingertips. Apply now and create a better future with us.