How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to increase their personal and financial security.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIESFacility Maintenance
- To achieve excellence in preventive maintenance programs with highest standards and ensure energy conservation practices.
- Assist the FM in managing M&E scope of the projects to ensure the quality and deliverables within the stipulated time.
- Assist in providing comprehensive facility, contract and procurement management for technical services to the client. Contribute to achieving financial and other targets established by the Facilities Manager.
- Helps in the achievement of the Key Performance Indicators for all technical services and Service Level Agreement targets.
- Work with local and regional team to ensure a high level of client satisfaction for all Jones Lang LaSalle services.
- The Facilities Engineer must work with the team members to meet all key performance indicators as set out in the management contract.
- Drive cost effective engineering initiatives across facilities.
- Ensure each team members have agreed role clarity and team SOP's.
- Make recommendations to the Management Team on staffing and personnel development
- Consensus decision making, delegation, planning and co-ordination
- Prioritize & set expectations on key deliverables.
- Actively lead and/or participate in activities such as regular update meetings, ongoing communication, etc.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the Account.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, enforcing rules, and recommending decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Plan and direct the operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Manage the output of the Repairs and Maintenance team. Responsible for on time, on budget, delivery of engineering work
- Develop and maintain work breakdown schedules
- Identify and reduce waste wherever possible
- Provide leadership to all employees and subcontractors in the Engineering teams
- Direct multidisciplinary teams, conduct regular & timely Performance Review for all direct reports
- Manage all workflow documentation and reporting
- Develop full understanding of scope/contract and impact across different departments/projects/areas of business
- Provide technical direction and guidance. Enforces standard policies and procedures.
- Meet with the general public and/or developers, landowners, and interest groups concerning zoning, subdivision projects, building projects, and engineering regulations
- Drive maintenance and improvement works ensuring all procedures, processes, and client requirements are undertaken in a timely and efficient manner.
- Financial Management and its application :-Process, Budgetary Control, Forecasting, Resources allocation
Procurement and Vendor Management
- Manage project issues, budgets, and schedules
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients. Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Ensure Third Party Vendor services being delivered in accordance with contractual requirements and specifications
- Develop a strong network of industry suppliers, subcontractors and contracts
- Review and recommend approval of contracts and cost estimates.
- Benchmark services across managed accounts within the country
- Co-ordinate and monitor the contractor management program
- Manage vendor in complying with agreed service levels
Customer Service / Client Relationships:
- Continually seek to identify and minimize areas of risk
- Assist in the implementation of a risk management program which identifies major risks including occupational health and safety, fire safety and essential services and environmental
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices.
- Ensure critical operations and sites are identified across the account
- Ensure data integrity of all systems across the account and audit data from time to time
- Develop guidelines and strategies to protect health and safety of staff and others, protect Client and Jones Lang LaSalle reputations
- Ensure disaster recovery and business continuity planning is implemented and maintained at the site.
- Ensure escalation procedures are in place and observed for incident and problem reporting including advice to client Managers
- Evaluate service response time and analyze occupants service request trends and suggestions
- Ensure feedback from client sessions is recorded and actioned to the satisfaction of the end user
- Pro-actively develop and manage client / business unit relationships ensuring that the expected service levels are achieved across the account.
- Ensure that the team provides accurate data and inputs across the account in the development of monthly and quarterly management reports
Leadership / Staff Management:
- Ensure the team is well trained on all facilities policies, procedures and systems
- Work closely with the JLL HR to devise new and innovative methods of learning built around skill development and succession planning
Health and Safety
- Actively encourage an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation & performance excellence across the account
- Run continuous coaching and mentoring sessions for the team to help ensure high staff morale, trust and work ethics.
Critical Competencies for Success
- Assist Client s EHS program in ensuring compliance with statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards by
- Ensure that service delivery teams and on-site contractors undergo a Health and Safety Induction prior to deployment
- Sets objectives and measurable goals and motivates others to achieve them
- Coaches and develops staff and provides regular feedback and guidance
- Is able to make difficult decisions and resolve problems or improve operations
- Actively searches out opportunities to achieve best results
- Promotes open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates, peers and clients
- Regularly communicates vision, strategy, plans and performance in a clear and motivational manner
On-site -Manila, Philippines, Paranaque, Philippines
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!About JLL
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may contact us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page I want to work for JLL.