Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today's rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it's the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
The Workforce Scheduling and Forecasting Specialist is key to the success of the business unit. This is a workforce management position responsible for analyzing and validating forecasted volume and building staffing/scheduling plans to incorporate and/or meet business unit plans, productivity and service objectives. This is a specialized workforce management role, reporting to the Workforce Manager. The specialist develops queue and overhead forecasts for long and short term planning. The specialist will evaluate report outputs to determine contact center trends, contact volumes, contact patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates and resource allocation for business units, in a highly complex enterprise networked environment. By analyzing trends, as well as client and operations management forecasts and plans, the specialist then builds actual employee schedules to match forecasted work volume and posts schedules in a timely fashion. Analysis of forecast and schedule accuracy measurements will form the basis for continuous improvement.
- Responsible to create/optimize schedules and maximize efficient utilization of resources through schedules that have been released/created in the most cost-effective way i.e. holidays, voluntary time-offs, break planning, Workforce Management Tool optimization, proactively ensuring sufficient coverage at all times to deliver contractual requirements consistently.
- To ensure that all exceptions and future changes are logged in the Work Force Management tool or template in a timely fashion, if possible before the event and appropriate adjustments are made to ensure minimum impact on consistent delivery of service level.
- To understand key metrics and financial drivers for all contracts and to use this knowledge to drive performance improvements without losing focus on the employee (front liner) satisfaction through reduction in burnout and over utilization.
- Ensure adequate staffing throughout the service time and hours of operation at the micro level and act as whistle blowers for Overtime continuity and highlight gaps in the systems to be addressed quickly
- Own the management of skill matrix, new hire, leavers & internal transfer processes including contacting HR, Planning, PMO, Ops and updating WFM system(s) in a timely manner. Also track training batches and learning curve for New Hires including proficiencies and throughput
- Maintain agents & campaigns annual leave and update the WFM system with regular audits, ensuring that vacations, holidays and leaves are spread suitable across the year.
- Act as gate keeper for Attendance, Schedule Adherence, conformance and compliance also indicate the performance and opportunity to leadership and operations and continuously improvise the scheduling metrics. (monitor and make changes as required e.g., update schedules, realign resources)
- Generate intraday forecast for all levers and matrix by analyzing intraday statistics, delivery center performance, service levels, and scheduling statistics to recommend courses of action in balancing service levels to business and agent/staff requirements also study historical trends and actual shrinkage to change & adapt scheduling plans Ensure highest scheduling efficiency and reduce inflexibility through various scenarios proposal and implementations
- Identify opportunity and always provide creative suggestions to boost the scheduling framework and promote the independent way of working without losing the team spirit and organizational target sight.
- Plan team activities such as meetings, trainings, and coaching sessions and understand that front liners get the most preferred schedule and flexibility though business still achieve the desired SLA.
- Participate in team meeting/ops meeting to understand the project objectives, seek relevant clarifications and respond appropriately to client queries.
- Provide the root cause analysis, Daily Insights, gap analysis for various frequencies and lead the intraday planning meetings/presentations to get everyone onboard with the tactical changes and decisions.
- Act as a strong team player and provide support to RTM and Planners to ensure that WFM eco-system is well supported and work efficiently together. Create templates and design new systems to improvise the scheduling functions productivity and does not hesitate to automate the repetitive task.
- A research oriented individual and always willing to learn new tech and maximize the use of AI and Machine learning to contribute in the success of organization and team through new ideas and innovate systems of managing the controllable.
- Switch gears as per need of hour and suggest the best possible way of scheduling, managing and controlling the performance and always ready to jump in at the real time level to meet current business levels/needs (e.g., re-skilling, real-time skill management)
- Provide insight to infra planning team and leadership by generating/maintaining the floor plans, seat requirement and seat utilization reports
- Responsible to do the ocular inspection on floor and highlight the opportunity to expand, shrink or maximize the company infra ( eg. Seats, desk, systems, tools)
- Provide suggestions to improvise the infra utilization (seats, systems, meeting rooms, training rooms etc) also implement strongly the guideline and leadership inputs.
- Write account level speciation, create training documents for the new/existing teams, and take part in WFM process strengthening.
- Provide training to other team members and be a role model in the WFM
- Drive Six Sigma methodology in the execution and raise standards of scheduling, planning and reporting.
- 3 - 5 years experience working in a Call Center Environment
- 1 - 2 years background in Workforce Management (scheduling) preferred
- Demonstrated high degree of business coping ability.
- Flexibility with work schedule
- College diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Knowledge of scheduling practices and familiarity with Aspect, eWFM and other WFM product
- Technical Expertise and Problem Solving Skill
- Detail oriented and Time Management Skill
- Verbal and written communication is appropriate and clear in every situation and at various levels conveys meaning, obtains understanding, and openly provides relevant information maintains composure, communicates easily with people, listens and considers others.
- Interpersonal Skills - Is exemplary in conduct towards supervisors, colleagues and customers successfully adapts behavior to circumstances of each situation is professional, open and respectful works to build credibility and trust.
- A successful team player who takes an active role listens to and supports others works well with other departments shares knowledge willingly to help others within the company.
- Customer Orientation - Bases work on the needs of the customers feels a responsibility to fulfill the expectations of the internal and external customers strives to continually improve own work on behalf of the customer develops effective customer relationships and wins customers trust and respect listens carefully provides information.
- Creativity/Innovation - Introduces creative ideas into own work uses personal freedom to develop and implement creative ideas and suggestions takes a creative approach to problems
- Willingness to learn/Flexibility- Possesses good comprehensive skills and adapts quickly to new circumstances seeks out new responsibilities and challenges accepts change positively and uses it as a learning opportunity for improvement, listens and responds with flexibility and open mindedness to new tasks seeks out and appreciates feedback (even critical) and learns from it.