So when you're ready to choose a career you'll love, in a company you'll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
What this position is about:
The M&S Data Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating data-related tasks to support the organization's projects and goals. The primary focus of this role is to collaboratively design and implement data models, analyze and interpret data, and deliver actionable insights to the organization. The M&S Data Manager will lead the data management tasks across M&S and ensure data accuracy, completeness, security and accessibility. He/She will work closely with the Data Science Project Manager and other teams to optimize data models performance, scalability, and efficiency. Position holder should have excellent data management skills, advanced analytical skills, project management skills, and strong attention to detail.
The M&S Data Manager will play a vital role in driving business and provide valuable data-driven insights to the organization
What will you do:
Who are we looking for:
- Design and Implement Data Models: The M&S Data Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing data models that support the organization's data management objectives. This includes working closely with internal and external teams to develop data models that are scalable, efficient and secure, and performing validation of developed data models and algorithms to support business needs/requirements
- Perform data analysis and interpretation: The M&S Data Manager will be responsible for performing data analysis and interpretation to deliver critical insights and recommendations to internal teams. This includes interpreting data to identify patterns and trends, as well as communicating findings to stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams: The M&S Data Manager will collaborate with internal and external/vendor teams to ensure that data models are optimized for performance and scalability. This includes working closely with the Data Science Group Manager to manage internal analytical models and collaborate with other teams to ensure data models are optimized for efficiency to support business requirements
- Support Projects: The Data Manager will support the organizations projects by providing valuable insights, data -driven recommendations, and guidance on data management and modelling. This includes supporting other project teams by providing data analysis, interpretation, and data management expertise
- Ensure Data accuracy and accessibility: The Data Manager will be responsible for ensuring data accuracy and accessibility across different functional areas. This includes implementing data quality checks, ensuring data security, and collaborating with IT teams to ensure data accessibility
What's in it for you
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related fields
- 5+ years of work experience in Data modelling, Database administration, Data management, or related fields,
- along with demonstrated experience in project management
- Fluent in both written & verbal English (Excellent communication and collaboration skills)
- Strong knowledge of database systems, data management principles, and data modelling: Candidate should possess a deep understanding of data modelling techniques, data management principles, ETL processes, data architecture, and should have expertise in working with database systems like SQL Server
- Excellent organization and project management skills: Should possess excellent organizational and project management skills to manage large, complex data projects, and lead/work with internal or external teams of data professionals
- Proficiency in programming languages: Candidate must have proficiency in programming languages like SQL, Python, R, etc. and have experience working with big data frameworks and tools
- Experience in data quality management and data governance: Candidate should have experience in maintaining data quality and ensuring data governance by establishing data standards, data lineage, and leading data quality initiatives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with a diverse set of stakeholders, including business leaders, technical teams and external partners
- Work in JTI Philippines Headquarters Taguig
- Be covered with medical insurance upon hiring, with dependent coverage and medicine allowance
- Receive bonuses and cash allowances such as meal and transport allowance
- Have access to over 200 company training
- Well-being programs for employees
- Opportunities for your career growth
- Recreational facilities in the office - Videoke, billiard and table tennis
- Be part of a truly international and diverse company with over 40,000 employees in 130 countries.
- Experience the culture of an Investors in People certified company
- Find out why 9 out of 10 employees recommend us to a friend.
- Understand why 9 out of 10 employees say they feel free to be themselves.