Helping the country embrace the digital lifestyle is what we do help us achieve this with your analytical mind and tech-savviness. Start your future today join Home Credit Philippines now!
What you will enjoy:
- Hybrid work set-up
- Permanent dayshift schedule
- Up to 20% variable performance-based bonus
- HMO on Day 1 / HMO with dependents
- Access to mental health coverage and wellness partners
- Wellness Leave and Birthday Leave benefits
- Internal Career mobility
- Opportunity to work and train in our international offices
What you will do:
- Provide analytical support to company management: ad hoc and regular reporting
- Develop and maintain regular analytical, operational and managerial reports using PowerBI, Oracle BI, Tableau and other reporting platforms
- Optimize underwriting strategy to help achieve targeted company KPIs
- Deliver results of analyses in clear, concise and all-rounded way using presentation software
- Proactively analyze existing processes and propose ways to improve respective areas
- Monitor underwriting processes and identify potential inefficiencies, technical issues. Intervene timely to mitigate the impact of such events
- Support and coach junior team members
What you should have:
- University degree (preferred in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics)
- Open for Fresh Graduate.
- No previous work experience is explicitly required, though some part-time or junior experience from relevant position will be considered an advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving thinking is a must.
- English language active, as daily communication within the company will be in English Ability to structure problem well and co-operate with different departments
- Microsoft Office Suite active user, focus on Excel (analytical functions, pivots, etc)
- SQL knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Clear and logical thinking
- Curiosity and urge to analyze, understand and explain the root cause of certain phenomena
- Good presentation skills
- Technical skills: ability to access, clean and aggregate data with the use of SQL, visualize the data in MS Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, Python vizualisation libraries;
- Analytical skills: ability to receive as input a vaguely defined problem and generate as an output an exhaustive context dependent analysis using technical and presentation skills
Exciting enough You just might be our next Data Analyst. Home Credit Philippines is waiting for YOU! Click Apply Now and you will be redirected to our company's career website page.
Home Credit celebrates all facets of diversity in driving us to business success. With us being people-centric, we found beauty in being represented by different talents. We thrive in building an inclusive community that provides equal employment opportunities to people with different backgrounds and orientations. We are cultivating a workplace that understands the value of a diverse roster of talents and is passionate allies.
Our applicants are being assessed and considered without any prejudice against sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, family status, or any other ground protected by applicable law.