Embark on a career with Emapta, where we prioritize work-life balance as an essential part of our global outsourcing team.
Navigate exciting challenges and collaborate on innovative projects and enjoy the flexibility to maintain a fulfilling work-life balance. Join us in shaping the future of global outsourcing while ensuring your well-being and professional growth. At Emapta, we believe in creating opportunities that transcend borders, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on a global scale, all while maintaining a healthy work-life equilibrium.
Be part of our client's team as an Account Manager, ensuring positive customer experiences and long-term relationships. Resolve issues to guarantee customer satisfaction, showcasing excellent communication and problem-solving skills to understand and meet customer needs effectively.
Employment Type: Full-time
Schedule: Night Shift
Work Arrangement: Onsite, Metro Manila
What do you need to succeed
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in Account/Client Management, preferably in a BPO company
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a productive and collaborative manner to achieve defined objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, with above-average knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with customer relations management software applications preference for Microsoft CRM but not necessary
- Demonstrated ability to positively and collaboratively engage with customer management and key decision-makers
What awaits you in this role
- Build relationships with key client staff and customers
- Create action plans to support customers business needs
- Schedule regular meetings and business reviews with customers to ensure their satisfaction with EMAPTA's services and a positive overall experience
- Act as the point of contact for requests or complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms and labor laws
- Coordinate the involvement of other departments-Growth, Marketing, Recruitment, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Customer Enablement, Customer Engagement, and Executive Management-to meet account performance objectives, customers expectations, and address client staff concerns
- Lead and supervise the site Internal Service Delivery Team (ISDT) to ensure a positive experience in daily interactions with customers and their staff
- Adhere to acceptable First Response Time and Average Handling/Resolution Time
- Responsible for maintaining seat allocation/utilization reports
- Spearhead invoice review initiatives with ISDT by reviewing data sets impacting invoices weekly to achieve 100% invoice accuracy
Why choose us
- HMO coverage upon regularization
- Above-market salary
- Prime Office Location
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 days annual leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Diverse and supportive work environment
- Fun employee engagement activities
Whom you'll work with:
Be part of a company that empowers people to fulfill their international dreams.
With a wide roster of international clients from various industries and a proven track record of success, Emapta offers a stable foundation for . Team up with like-minded professionals who are passionate about making a meaningful impact through premium global opportunities at your fingertips. Apply now and create a better future with us.