. There have been 14 applications for this position
. This job opening has been viewed 2066 times
(1)COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER III - 1 slot
Status of Employment:COS
- Coordinates external (NGA's, CSO's, LGU's, PPP) support for social safeguards, peace and conflict, and community-based DRRM.
- Processes reports (gathering, consolidation, transmittal) of team members following prescribed Project formats and procedures.
- Generates lessons/best practices from field implementation experience of ACTs, MCTs, and CVs.
- Assists the RCDS in conducting Quality Assurance and Quality Control of safeguards and special concerns along CEAC implementation
- Ensures compliance to social and environmental safeguards, protocols in peace and conflict and DRRM, and gender standards in the preparation and implementation of community projects.
Applicants should be guided by the following Criteria for Evaluation:
IPCR or any related Performance Assessment/Review 5%
Complete details of the Competency-Based Job Description for the aforecited position shall be accessed through the DSWD Job Portal atThis office highly encourages interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI) for there shall be no discrimination in the selection of employees on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation. Also, this office prefers those non-smoker applicants.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify interest in writing. Submit/send the following documents to the address below not later thanNovember 12, 2022:Documents:
1.Application Letter addressed toDirector Shalaine Marie S. Lucero, CESO IV
ofDSWD Field Office VII (
specifying the position applied for and its date of publication)
2.Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheetwith passport d picture and signature and Work Experience Sheet
3.Copy of authenticated civil service eligibility/Professional License (if applicable)
4.Copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma
5.Copy of relevant trainings and seminars attended
6.Copy of performance rating in the last rating period (for government employees) or its equivalent for external applicants.
Any application emailed toshall use the email subject(Name of Position & Program), otherwise it maynotbe entertained nor processed.
Note: Request for extension of submission and application with incomplete documents will not be screened.
You can also send it to [Confidential Information]. For inquiries, please call Mr. Norman P. Jordan of the Human Resource Management and Development Division at telephone numbers 412-9908 / 233-0261 local 17121.