Billing Specialist, Revenue Cycle Management
- Able to interpret billing transaction data for customers, DTCC Operations areas as well as other Finance departments.
- Using our ticket tracking system, Salesforce, responds to cases answering a variety of questions and billing issues, responding within our SLAs. Escalating as necessary if unable to resolve.
- Manages customer service queries and can analyze what customers and other stakeholders need when consulting the Billing team.
- Examples of these are providing invoices and other billing-related documents, validating and resolving billing disputes, and performing various contact update requests.
* 3-5 years of billing and customer service experienceKnowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge of billing processing.
- Understanding of DTCC's services.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Highly proficient with PC.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- MS Word, Excel, Access, JD Edwards and MetraNet
Education, Training &/or Certification:
College degree preferred.