About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Operations Processor. The role is responsible for activities that support the operational infrastructure, performance, and efficiency.
In this role, you will:
- Perform general clerical operations tasks that are routine in nature
- Receive, log, batch, and distribute work
- File, photocopy, and answer phones
- Prepare and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Regularly receive direction from supervisor and escalate questions and issues to more experienced roles
- Work under close supervision following established procedures
- Six ( 6 ) months experience in operations support, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Completed two ( 2 ) years of college education or associate degree
- Six ( 6 ) months professional experience in Banking & Financial Services
- Data entry experience in BPO or Shared Services work environment
- Excellent typing skills and keen to details
- Experience on Lockbox, a strong advantage
We Value Diversity
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule and weekends
- Amenable to work on PHL holiday
- Amenable to work onsite
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our to learn more.