About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Loan Documentation Processor. The role is responsible for collecting, preparing, coordinate, and reviewing loan documents.
In this role, you will:
- Support in preparing loan documents for review, reviewing completed loan packages against system data and correcting errors in loan packages
- Identify ways to improve individual work processes within established procedures
- Perform routine administrative and operational tasks related to loan documentation
- Receive direction from Loan Documentation supervisor and escalate questions and issues to more experienced individuals
- Interact with immediate Loan Documentation team on basic information related to the routine loan documents review process
- Six ( 6 ) months experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Must have completed two ( 2 ) years of college education or associate degree
- Six ( 6 ) months experience in call centers or customer service back office specially servicing corporate or commercial customers with strong communication skills.
- Collections or Financial account background, preferred
- Excellent English communication skills
We Value Diversity
- Amenable to work on US shift Monday - Friday
- Amenable to work during PHL holiday
- Amenable to work onsite
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our to learn more.