The Assistant Demand Planning Manager will be responsible for supporting the Demand & Supply Planning Manager in the overall delivery of the company's Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process. This position will also be in charget of demand forecasting, supply planning, and inventory management for an assigned brand/category. This position will be the counterpart for Sales and Marketing team to address all supply chain related issues and will also take the lead in aligning overall supply chain process with Supply Logistics, Article Master, Product Compliance, as well as Logistics and Warehousing teams
Description of Duties
- Develops and own the rolling baseline forecast on a per brand and SKU level Reviews and analyzes historical trends, and demand drivers to evaluate forecast results. Reviews total item level forecasts to ensure alignment with business plans and consistency with market trends
- Facilitates the Demand Planning/Forecast Review Meeting with Brand to generate bottom-up forecast on a monthly basis
- Provides focus and integration of data from Marketing, Sales, Customer Marketing, and Finance to develop accurate consensus total forecast by incorporating commercial plans to baseline forecast.
- Ensures that all agreements from monthly forecast meetings are incorporated into the final forecasts
- Communicates forecast deviations and challenges assumptions; Provides visibility on risks and opportunities in forecast vs financial budget/estimates during the monthly cycle
- Identify and resolve exceptional changes in the forecasts and ensures supply availability.
- Validates the S&OP Forecast versus financial budget and latest estimates.
- Calculates the monthly orders / purchases based on S&OP Forecast, lead time, and pre-determined parameters based on KPI, company standard, and contractual budget.
- Manages inventory within supply planning parameters (days cover, safety stocks, leadtime, etc.); ordering of stocks while balancing inventory KPIs and contractual purchase obligation with Principal
- Provide visibility on the arriving new launches to be registered in FDA
- Works with cross-functional departments in improving KPIs such as Stockholding, Forecast Accuracy, Service Level, and Inventory Mix, SLOB and E&O
- Monitors, flags and follow through on SLOB move-out plans
Job Requirement (Knowledge & Skill)
- Bachelor's degree preferably in the area of Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research,or other quantitative business discipline
- 3-5 years experience in Supply Chain specializing in Demand Planning and Supply Planning.
- Experience with SAP (SD and MAP modules); Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Detailed oriented; excellent math and critical thinking skills required, as well as the ability to communicate at the appropriate level of detail or summarization, given the audience and objective
- Collaborative and able to work with cross fnctional team members
- Proven results running meetings where cross-functional decisions are needed and reached using analysis and facilitation skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
Do you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced and intense environment Do you thrive on challenges Do you want to bring innovative ideas to life Are you keen to abandon the status quo, try new things, embrace failures as lessons, recover fast, yet always pursue excellence
If so, you are the one we are looking for. JOIN US and let's grow together.
To explore other careers opportunities, visit our careers page @ https://www.luxasia.com/careers/
If you have a question for us, please drop us an email here.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Note to staffing agencies
Please DO NOT contact LUXASIA's employees or Talent & Excitement (T&E) team in an attempt to present candidates for our roles. LUXASIA has our own panel of appointed agencies that we work with. Any agency who is interested to work with us must obtain prior written approval from LUXASIA's T&E team before you submit candidates resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully executed contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. LUXASIA will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. Thank you for your understanding.