We are a leading financial services provider committed to making decisions easier and lives better for our customers and colleagues around the world. From our environmental initiatives to our community investments, we lead with values throughout our business. To help us stand out, we help you step up, because when colleagues are healthy, respected and meaningfully challenged, we all thrive. Discover how you can grow your career, make impact and drive real change with our Winning Team today.
- Oversight day-to-day operations for HK Segment EDD team by through case delegation and monitoring
- Perform 2nd Level Name Scanning and Quality Checking for Transaction Monitoring Alerts
- Act as the point of escalation for the team in terms of making decision in complex alerts before submitting to Business Unit for Second Pass Review.
- Assists the Manager with recruitment, employment actions, including discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Provide direction to the team in meeting the level of service (Quality Score, TAT, and timeliness objectives within their area)
- Present baseline review of the team's process for Business Unit to discuss key opportunities and recommendation.
- Providing coaching, motivation, and development of team members
- Collaborate with leaders and managers in ensuring talent development of team members and team engagement through execution of ICS initiatives.
Our commitment to you
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Leadership role and has compliance background
- Good verbal and written in Chinese/Mandarin language.
- At least 2 years work experience in compliance and insurance operations.
- Bachelor's degree and/or associate degree plus equivalent combination of education, additional certification and/or experience.
- For Internal Candidate - must be meeting all the service quality and productivity metrics for the last six months (e.g., Call Quality, IAT QA, Adherence, Attendance, etc.).
- The ability to work independently and efficiently in a team oriented, high demand and fast paced environment
- Careful and attentive to detail even when under time -constraints
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work efficiently in team oriented, high demand and fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong relationship and client management skills
- Professional attitude and client service orientation collaborative and results-oriented
- Participation in any creation or implementation of business improvement initiatives
- Candidate is willing to work on a dayshift and during Philippine holidays with a hybrid set-up (work onsite and from home depending on the business needs).
About Manulife and John Hancock
- Values-first culture
We lead with our Values every day and bring them to life together.
- Boundless opportunity
We create opportunities to learn and grow at every stage of your career.
- Continuous innovation
We invite you to help redefine the future of financial services.
- Delivering the promise of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We foster an inclusive workplace where everyone thrives.
- Championing Corporate Citizenship
We build a business that benefits all stakeholders and has a positive social and environmental impact.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Asia, Canada, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2022, we had more than 40,000 employees, over 116,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 34 million customers. At the end of 2022, we had $1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, including total invested assets of $0.4 trillion (US $0.3 trillion), and segregated funds net assets of $0.3 trillion (US$0.3 trillion). We trade as MFC on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges, and under 945 in Hong Kong.Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer