Are you looking for a unique opportunity to be a part of something great Want to join a 20,000-member team that works on the technology that powers the world around us Looking for an atmosphere of trust, empowerment, respect, diversity, and communication How about an opportunity to own a piece of a multi-billion dollar (with a B!) global organization We offer all that and more at Microchip Technology, Inc.
People come to work at Microchip because we help design the technology that runs the world. They stay because our culture supports their growth and stability. They are challenged and driven by an incredible array of products and solutions with unlimited career potential. Microchip's nationally-recognized Leadership Passage Programs support career growth where we proudly enroll over a thousand people annually. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, values-based decision making, and strong sense of community, driven by our we affectionately refer to it as the and it's won us countless awards for diversity and workplace excellence.
Our company is built by dedicated team players who love to challenge the status quo we did not achieve record revenue and over without a great team dedicated to empowering innovation. People like you.
Visit our page to see what exciting opportunities and company await!
1. Understand SDS (Shipping Document System) and perform all needed
shipping documents to comply with the shipment.
2. Sort picking list and segregate per PDD and expedite.
3. Prepare commercial invoice/billing invoice/packing list for FG shipments.
4. Check documents: Commercial invoice, billing invoice and packing list to match
with actual shipments and attach with picking list before handing over to Traffic
5. Manage shipments hold/ensure on-time delivery performance as customer
6. Monitor expedites and urgent shipments.
7. Monitor Release POD (Proof of Delivery) data in Baan system.
8. Coordinate problematic picking list due to MSL,VAT, BQM issues etc. to the
concerned party (GSS, Planner,Eng'g, Baan Help etc).
9. Provide daily shipment report.
10. Support quarter end shipments.
11. Perform activities relative to the job as
required. Follow instructions which may be assigned from time to by the
12. Generate report on shipment status and updates.
1. College level or equivalent to 4-5 years related experiences.
2. Experience in Shipping/Traffic or related field is a must.
3. Computer literate and knowledge on MS Office Excel (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
4. Can communicate in English both written and verbal.
5. Possess positive work and personal attitude.
Microsemi Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: MCHP), offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for communications, defense & security, aerospace and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world's standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services. Microsemi is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California.