[a few high level lines to describe the mission of the role]
What you will do
- Act as coordinator with IMI on matters pertaining to:
- 1. New hire/Applicant entry
- 2. Supplier/Visitor entry
- 3. Other IMI requirements on permit & security guidelines
- Acts as Facility support for any changes or need for the team.
- Responsible in logistics arrangements of Hotel & Vehicle arrangement for visitors and employees.
- Manage food arrangements for visitors.
- Manage pantry for both GSC & FGS.
- Will do inventory & marketing for supply needed for Pantry.
- PR & PO for materials equipment needs of the team.
- Work on partnership with suppliers like Hotel, Car rentals, services providers, etc.
- Handle facilitation of any courier requirement.
- Coordination on recruitment logistics particularly on scheduling & compliance to IMI guidelines.
- Arrangement on employee relations activity, sourcing for partners, provider, venue.
- Handle PR & PO for HR related matters like payroll, employee gifts, WSA merchandise, supplies.
- Assist in the implementation of employee activity and any learning & development programs that will be perform locally.
- Assist in payroll timekeeping process.
- Acts as Liaison in government agencies in relation to employee related reportorial mandate.
What you bring
- At least 5 years related experience
- Handled HR / Admin process in previous experiences
- Knowledgeable in government transaction sin SSS, Pag Ibig, Philhealth & DOLE
- Can communicate well
- Has organizing skills
- work under minimal supervision
- Team player
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.