- Administrative tasks include using phones and email, scheduling meetings, taking and writing up meeting notes, and use of software including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams.
- Project management activities such as preparing to-do and action item lists, coordinating with staff to collect and distribute information and assets necessary to complete tasks.
- Coordinating marketing tactics that may include:
- Data entry and input into a CRM system. Maintaining a lead and sales pipeline.
- Writing emails, preparing, and scheduling email blasts,
- Answering inbound phone calls and making outbound phone calls
- Managing social media channels.
- Coordinating website updates (WordPress), SEO and online content.
- Planning and coordinating live or virtual events.
- Researching and gathering social content, administering a content marketing calendar/
- Researching companies and individuals to include in targeted outreach effort.
- Interacting with vendor partners who will be handling various tactical projects including website management, paid search, printing and other activities.
- Tracking budgets and expenses in a spreadsheet (Excel or Google Sheet).
- Assist writing and editing client correspondence, online content, social posts, press releases or other documents as directed by the CMO.
- Conduct secondary customer (consumer) and competitive research through online search.
- Preparing client service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other customer communications and correspondence.
- Participating in and taking notes during meetings and conference / video calls.
- Supporting the CMO and client teams with additional tasks as needed
3-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant and / or Marketing Coordinator
College Degree. Marketing or Communications preferable.
Track record demonstrating initiative and outstanding project management skills.
High competency level on computer and software skills such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, Google Suite, Google Search, Zoom, Calendly, and similar tools.
Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Highly organized, detail oriented, strong work ethic, dependable, and responsive.Supervisory Responsibility
This position has no direct reports and does not supervise any other personnel. Other Duties
This job description is not designed to cover or contain every activity, duty or responsibility that may be required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.